Abita help plz lads! MRT 1st time use t-piece adapter

I have nylon mrt and am switchin out the outer barrel cause its shit.
But, how do i get the Wells t-peice to fit the Octopus adapter properly… The tabs on either side of tpiece are not wide enough to lock into the tpiece adapter… So how if i put it together anyway, how do i stop the barrel and tpiece slopping around in there. It doesnt seem right it
would just be movin side to side until the mag clips in. This may be easy as but i just need a abita help…
How do i fix any quick hacks would be awesome…
Also where do i screw the adapter grub screws into on the mrt to hold it in place…
Hit me back ill check back soon…
Cheers

It looks like itll line up but not realy secured. Il try work with it n see what i comes out. I think i might just have to set all up best i can then work from there. But i think i might be doin abita of a maguyver job… Glue, tape and zipp ties… And a pocket nife haha owell… Look forward to hearin how anyone else has done with this issue…

Crickets chirping…

Wsheeeeewwwww…

Tumbleweed blows by…

1 Like

need some more info i don’t have a mrt

maybe some pics if possible

all sorted anyway this is what it looks like stock… Havent put her together yet but i no itll be sweet once i get sum time without me young fella around n ill get a chance to… Il throw up some picks when finished. Thanks anyway
I can hear the crickets 2 i got it now…

1 Like

Before:

!
After:
was a pain in the arse as the outer diameter of the barrel is 9mm and the octopus adapter is 9.5 or 10mm then the outet barrel is 11mm inner diameter so i had different amounts of space to fill in the inner to adapter to outer barrel all the way down so after longer than im proud to say but i got it sorted and the barrel is now stable dont wobble, but can still move back and forth just not side to side… And my favourite parts is that there is no longer metal screwing onto nylon so im not worried about threading and stripping and its is also a shit load sturdier than it was its quite nice i like it… More pics to come. Got a few internal thing wil be doin sum point soon i throw up after…