ACR Bushmaster DMR build

Hi everyone,
I’ve been working on my ACR for a while now and it has taken on many forms. Today I received the Bushmaster Tri rail handguard (wrong colour though lol), to complete the designated marksman rifle look. It has a CNC Hybrid gearbox installed but I need a high torque motor, which hasn’t arrived yet.

The first pic the the real steel Bushmaster ACR DMR.

11 Likes

Awesome sauce man. Make sure you do a full write up once your high torque motor arrives and you get it pumping. That thing is faaaaaaarkin sexy!

2 Likes

Oh u got the gas block/tube/outer barrel kit :smiley:
Where did u get the cnc box btw?
Did u need to modify anything for it to fit?

1 Like

That would be the mk92 cnc box they drop straight in I’ve heard
:thinking:

4 Likes

Do u know if anyone local stocks them o.o??

Local QLD yeah!!
They nearly grow on bloody tree’s up here
:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Yes, as mentioned it’s the MK hybrid 92 gearbox. They drop straight in no worries. Theres a few online stores that sell them including the manufacturer. I bought mine complete build from Big Boss.

2 Likes

Cheers man :smiley:

1 Like

Well go harvest me some and send them down :joy:
I need about 20kg of it :ok_hand:
PS: happy to cover shipping :rofl:

2 Likes

@Kev I hope I dont offend by saying I much preferred it with the magpul one you showed before. That thing was nuts. Still dope with the tri rail.
Do you have a tan and a black one?

1 Like

ha ha I plan on using the Magpul on another blaster I have put aside. The pic of the tan one I posted before is another members blaster, I just wanted to show you what it looks like with a shorter barrel. My next build will look like that I think.

As you can see from the pic of the gearbox, it has the battery terminal running out of the back. There is a simple extension terminal wire in the top receiver that will run into the handguard for the battery as i explained earlier in the other thread. I may have to get someone to rewire it from the front if it becomes to much of a bother.
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah let me know how you go with the battery.
Thinking of a battery box but hate the idea of a non functioning dummy box on a $$$ build.
Leaning towards velcro and or stretchy camo tape to strap it to the stock.

Lookin Good

last time i tried modding an acr the motor was very frustrating

2 Likes

@Kev where did you snag that hand guard from? looks sexy as btw. :star_struck:

1 Like

The guard came from m4a1 online store. Cheers :+1:

1 Like

Chenghai has 2 for usd$80 (one of each colour)
If u don’t mind the wait

1 Like

^ ^
Thats such a random deal that really only applies to ppl with an acr of each colour or the ability to sell one off haha. Pre cheap tho lol

Hi, What mag is that? One of the best acr’s I’ve seen so far. :+1: