AKA gels....who has used?

I have packets coming…

I would love to hear some feedback, I’m hoping they are as good as they say…

3 Likes

Super keen to hear what you think

1 Like

I haven’t actually used them but a lot of the guys are raving about them! You can’t actually break them with your fingers,I’ve tried very hard. They are very solid. I’ve ordered some also and I have good results. Apparently also they need to be used within 40 minutes of draining! Anyway see how they go!

2 Likes

I saw field rules the other day that mandated, must be squishy breakable between fingers

2 Likes

I expected that to happen! Another game changer and another reason for the ney sayers!

You got link to the product?

Ordered a few packets off of gelballmod! Come in spinner!

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

These gels will be banned on most SA fields by February. Gel so hard strong fingers can’t break will inflict some very painful injuries at close ranges. Ears, throat, lips, back of hands. I’m talking bruising lasting weeks. Losing use of a hand due to swelling is not my idea of fun, losing money or being forced on sick leave because a tendon has been hit is not my idea of fun. These gels spell the death of gel blasters. Police will be forced to reevaluate. Mark my words the assholes who are pushing these don’t give a rats ass about safety or legality, they just want your money

5 Likes

Definitely a harder gel than the Armourtechs, they grow to about 7.1 - 7.3mm in 4hrs and don’t seem to grow any larger if left in water. They do shrink quite quickly though if left out so keep in water or air tight container. Tried in both highly modified blasters and stock blasters and seem to reduce grouping size and fly a little straighter through the air. Don’t hurt anymore than being hit by armourtechs so don’t see why people are complaining.

2 Likes
1 Like

So I used the AKA gels tonight, seemed really good. I used them in a 7.5mm alloy barrel and in the J10. I’m looking forward to running them thru the wells with the 7.3 barrel. They definitely helped grouping, didn’t really get the chance to see any more than that as it got dark quick. Anyway definitely worth a look if your interested.

3 Likes

so my ak gels finally turned up…or rather i think thats it…but packaged in clear cellophane and sfa else.

anyone else receive ak gels in don descript packaging?

1 Like

Are they super hard, kinda clear and very uniform in size?

Yes, I have. They are the same gels as far as I can tell.

2 Likes

Yep same, I got a heap turn up in clear packets with no label,

2 Likes

This is what I got.

Yep…that’s the one. Or two in my case :slight_smile:

If the consensus is they are fit for purpose, I’m good.

2 Likes

Yeah I have the same…work great in all of my blasters actually…
The only gel that seems universal with my loadout…

2 Likes