… a bicycle apparently :rofl::bike::rofl:

7 Likes

Huh! That’s gonna be one funny looking bicycle

2 Likes

Haha yeah my magazine off eBay was described as a Tool Box :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m still trying to work out where the wheels go… :rofl:

5 Likes

That’s looking pretty darn cool though arty make sure you post some pics of that thing when it’s done for us folks :+1::+1:

1 Like

I will post some pics. I’ll actually start another thread in the franken blaster section and detail the build. Just waiting on more parts.

That’s what sucks… Order a part, wait 2 months. Order another, wait 2 months…

1 Like

I feel that then there’s also working out many issues that u will encounter during the build cos nothing is ever easy when it when it comes to these things

1 Like

Considering this is my first build, and it’s turning into a scratch build, the further I go with it… I know I’ll encounter heaps of problems, sorry - I mean heaps of learning opportunities.

That’s what you guys are for. A community of knowledge, ideas… and smart ass comments :slight_smile:

5 Likes

In the butt…stock​:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

bitmoji-20190714021626

Did you honestly think I was going to let that slip by especially when you set yourself up🙄… NOPE!

[quote=“Arty_Marty, post:8, topic:1095, full:true”] That’s what you guys are for. A community of knowledge, ideas… and smart ass comments :slight_smile:
[/quote] :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: don’t know what your talking about :laughing:

2 Likes

images

1 Like

It’s been cold lately, so china sent me a heater haha

Wait a sec, that’s not a heater!

3 Likes

Haha. I guess technically its right. LOL

Looks fantastic BTW.

Will the whole build be blue?

Haha yeah you’re right. Technically it is a heat radiator for the barrel :joy:
I wanted a blue line running through from the back to the business end.
I’m thinking the rest will be mostly white (weathered and grungy, paint peeling etc) except for the grip parts to be black.
Lots more to do but so far:

3 Likes

That looks really good.

Is the receiver and stock all one “system”?

Really makes it look NOT like an M4 if you know what I mean.

Ps - Beaut wee doggy. :smile:

2 Likes

The stock is basically the hand grip and stock… Just get a gen9, take out the motor, take off the grip, put this on, put the motor back, done. You now live in 2063 and are about 30% to having a rail gun :grin:

LT-29STOCK_MED

Ps. My doggie Petra said thanks and woof!

1 Like

can you put batteries in the stock?

Is there a link to the butt (snicker) :grin:

1 Like

I see no issues with putting batteries in the butt… but bigger batteries would be better… :grimacing: :joy:

1 Like