Anyone have pictures of the J10 ACR with other mags in?

Love the look, but the magazine protruding out so much more than normal irks me lol
Curious to see how other mags sit in the mag well.

Cheers!

Short mags, make quite a difference and tuck in nicely :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah they do look nice like that!
What other 30rnd mags have you got to try?

I have heaps of different mags, but I have not tested which are suitable for the ACR’s and what aren’t.

There’s plenty online to research what’s available and compatible with ACR :+1:

Understood. It’s not compatability I’m looking for though. I searched the forum and online and didn’t find anything answering my question.

1 Like

You were the closest though, so thanks for the handy pics :ok_hand:

1 Like

I only have these particular style of the shorter mags as that’s all that will suit the blasters that I have :+1:
Haven’t looked any further into it than that.

1 Like

The WarInterest metal and glow mags are somewhat shorter than the ACR mags, will try a few different other ones including the M4SS & CYMA mags :+1:

1 Like

Cheers! I have a warinterest mag, sale on an ACR for $175 (good price??) got me tempted lol

They look pretty good with Gen8 mags, I’m pretty sure they’re a similar length to the Warinterest.

3 Likes

1 Like

Legend! Exactly what I’m looking for!
Thanks mate, it looks great.

1 Like

I have a double drum somewhere around that fits snug up underneath.

3 Likes

Going by your ‘particulars’ @phoub and your builds it wouldn’t surprise me the least if you knew this as the MASADA, and yes, that mag length gripes me as well.

I’ve promised myself that if my current scratch built M4 goes to plan that I’m to build up an ACR dream machine.

I keenly watched over a decade ago the development from first hint at Magpul to final release from Bushmaster, the highs, the lows, almost there, that pesky modular AR snuck in and held firm in the end, oh well.

$175 ACR link please, I am tempted.

2 Likes

Yessir, my love for which stemmed from Modern Warfare 2’s ACR that’s actually a Masada haha

Don’t buy the last one :rofl:

1 Like

It’s $5 cheaper on their eBay store for whatever reason lol just got one

2 Likes

Thanks for the link and nicely done, you’d think that would be helping but really it’s not :grin:
I purchased a Gas MP5K from them a couple of days ago and couldn’t be happier with the service, price and delivery time, I expect yours to be the same.

1 Like

Bonus is that I got my order in before their express post pick up for the day! Can’t wait. Got a gen8 mag and SLR mag coming with it.

1 Like

Your picture convinced me :rofl:

1 Like

When it turns up can you post some pics with the SLR mag in it? I’ve not had hands on with that one…