I have been working on upgrading my AUG A2 and have put in the following upgrades:
- 1.18 spring
- 18:1 Metal Gears (and shimmed)
- Metal Anti reverse trigger
- Alloy Barrel
- Metal Cylinder and Cylinder head w/ Nozzle
- Metal Tooth piston and metal piston head
- 480 Torque motor.
- 11.1v battery (wouldn’t fire on a 7.4)
After putting in all the upgrades the blaster was firing for about 3 seconds, stopped, started smoking, battery sizzled and blew out as well as the battery connector on the mofset fused to the battery and melted off of the wires. I will need a new mofset or solder/attach a new battery connector. To prevent this happening again in the future, does anyone have any recommendations on what would have caused this and how i can fix it?