Azraels Arms AK74M Metal

Hey boys I’m selling this AA AK74M beast only just got it a few days ago it’s never been fired a regretful sell but I got my eye on something coming out in a few months bought it for $570 I’ll give it somebody for $400 need cash by Friday if anybody’s keen I’ll send it straight away with box & paperwork :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Does this include shipping? I take it right now.

2 Likes

Yer dude includes shipping, if ya want it I’ll give ya account details send me coin & I’ll send it off right away.

It’s been 5 days since I paid you. You have not replied after you got the money.

Can you let me know what is going on?

3 Likes

Oh man… That sounds uncool. Awesome looking piece of kit, hope it goes down as it should. I’ve got stuff sent from guys on here. PayPal is probably the safest way to do it.

2 Likes

Anyone know this Dunny bloke?

1 Like

Its far north QLD so maybe it just hasn’t got to you yet , have you heard anything at all ?

2 Likes

uh oh, hope you get it.

2 Likes

Dmmmm that’s a nice blaster, hope you didn’t get scammed @Dualin

After 5 days it’s reasonable to expect at least a tracking number :thinking:

3 Likes

Oh I agree ! Bit ordinary :frowning:

3 Likes

@Dualin
How did you pay for it ?

1 Like

I used internet banking direct deposit. any recourse if I did get scammed? :face_vomiting:

Contact your bank :+1:

4 Likes

Hope this turns out ok for you.
I personally would be very wary of buying from some newcomer person on this forum who has previously never been active here before.

3 Likes

My experiences with bank transfer is once its gone through… its gone. I hope the seller comes through.

Lesson for all…COD, COH or enforced paypal

That’s a shame :unamused:,
I’ve been done twice , 2nd was credit card payment but ended up getting back from bank. Hope it works out or goods come

Damn dude I really hope you didn’t get scammed

Old matey is intermittent on the forum in terms of showing up so give him a chance to check his email and pop onto the board

Old matey purchaser should start the process of reclaiming as a paranoia policy adventure but this may yet all play out satisfactorily