Aztech High Strength Lightened Pistons

Just an update on our new pistons. The hardened racks are well into the process of being made and will be finished next week. Our ‘Big Bertha’ 140T plastic injection machine will start pumping out the piston bodies next week using Nylon66 (expensive but really strong nylon) with 15% glass fibre for added strength. We have been working on this for a long time. The 170kg mold took months to have made after we took our time perfecting the design to make it stronger and lighter than any other pistons out there. The piston heads we have been selling for some time now and have had great feedback on them. In 2 weeks, they will be good to go. Will post videos of us running Big Bertha showing us making them right here on the Gold Coast.

4 Likes

I’ve been looking forward to trying one of these out. Will there be the option to get them without the piston head?

We sure will. Since we make it all we can put them for sale with just the piston head or piston body.

5 Likes

Hello

Any update on how these are going?

Cheers

Testing the material now and the racks are on the way so definitely not far now!

2 Likes

We have tried a new composite plastic and so far it is holding up to serious punishment in one of Shacka’s DSG’s which typically strip a piston if held in full auto for 10 seconds. Our hardened racks are arriving today so we will test these production racks today as well. All going well, the pistons will be available later this week.

5 Likes

And that’s when I’ll grab 2. And probably throw in a hi capa so I can save a couple of bucks on shipping

All tested and online now!
https://www.azraelsarmoury.com/search?type=product&q=Aztech+Xtreme+piston

1 Like

We have to glue the rack on ourselves … why :thinking:

I always thought that was standard practice? I can’t recall ever not having to do it, and given I usually pull the rack off when short stroking I’m kind of glad for it

2 Likes

Dunno, never seen one not glued from factory yet :man_shrugging:

Easier when they aren’t glued if you want to short stroke. Can just clamp the ladder to file it and not need to worry about nicking the piston

1 Like

I have never seen one glued on myself but I always have to take it off anyway to adjust. Gives people options.

3 Likes

No worries just always seen them attached :man_shrugging: guess I have not been around the block enough

1 Like

They come with them in the piston but can be slid out easily if you need to cut teeth or glue in place if not. Easy to do and the best thing you can do to any piston.

2 Likes

Learn something new everyday, cheers :+1:

1 Like

We are making a video of how we make them here on the Gold Coast. Looks pretty awesome!

3 Likes

it’s better for the user/builder to glue it in after certain modifications. It will be hard if it was glued in already to correct or mod the rack

2 Likes

https://fb.watch/6V_9nG6pAe/

1 Like

Nice one, now we don’t have to roll the dice on fake stuff.

Hope they sell like hot cakes, nice price too btw :+1:

1 Like