Batsh1t crazy idea

who’s in the greater brisbane area that would want to catch up IRL for a game and such?

probably something that would take a little planning but tons of peeps on this board are very interactive so why not take it to the field then eh?

doesn’t only have to be the brisbane area…thats just where i am :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I like it :smiley: I’m so in

Damn wish I lived in Brisbane :disappointed_relieved:

well that just blows

That’s a 2000klm round trip for me unfortunately

yea…there’s a fair cop there eh…

so when are you moving to bne?

Mate I haven’t list my mind yet :joy:

1 Like

Yeah definitely
I go weekly and blast out a few thousand gels at Guerilla Blasters

3 Likes

I’m in :slightly_smiling_face:

Post must be at least blah blah lol

2 Likes

I’m in Narangba. Might be heading out to Donnybrook this weekend or next

1 Like

Keen.
Happy to do a night game at one of the indoor places too.

1 Like

Ok because we all build these awesome blasters would there be a cap on FPS? I hope not? I have to go to Brisbane every now and again.

Also I have never traveled with my blasters on planes. Has anyone ever done domestic flights with blasters just within QLD. Obviously not carry on baggage :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I would imagine the same rules would apply as a real firearm due to appearance, locked container and contact the airline prior to boarding.

1 Like

I’d be keen provided I get my parts I’m waiting on :angry:to get the battleaxe up and running

2 Likes

I’m in Morayfied, so hell yeah… few more trinkets to buy and I’m in. Don’t wanna be “one mag guy”… :joy:

2 Likes

Lol, that’s why I got the Saw - only need one mag :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah, I thought about a Saw for the same reason… cool looking bit of kit too.

A couple of drum mags for the Punisher V2 should make it a bit easier to skirmish without getting RSI from constantly cranking in M4 mags though… :wink:

1 Like

@BulletMagnet @Friendly-fire perhaps you guys should learn to aim :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

And the banter has started :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes