Brand New SLR Shells for Sale - Custom Paintwork

Custom Painted SLR Shells.
Each comes with a Receiver, hand guard and all mounting hardware, hand grip and Muzzle.

Paintwork is done with quality Tamiya Paints, undercoated first, 3 layers of paint, weathering effects such as scrape marks, mud washes, metallic effect paint wear, and a top coat of Krylon Matte Clear to seal it all and give a metallic anodized effect.

The SLR Shells are for a V2 Gearbox, they have a brilliant look to them.

To buy the hardware listed above and the paint will set you back $160, you can have it already painted, ready to go, professionally done for $210. These designs are original, and will not be repeated, leaving you with a one of a kind unique blaster instead of run of the mill black or tan etc.! If you want your own shell or hand guard done, message me. Custom work done, and cheap rates!! I do this for the love of it, not for profit.
Message me for more pics, as a new user I can only put one image here. or see my work on Instagram: Jeliworks

Nice work mate. I’ll be sure to share this one around.

1 Like

Thanks bud! Appreciated!

that’s awesome work bro. my partner is into airbrushing as well but she mostly does motorbikes. it’s a hard skill to perfect but can see your not having much trouble. will definitely pass this on

1 Like

Thanks dude! Appreciated!

Some of my others…