CEH AUG Pre-Order - Deep fried Scottish style BY M4A1 AGAIN

Taking bets on how late it’ll be, also like the clarification that they aren’t wells

1 Like

On the 7th week of course :wink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: enough said, seems everyone else is on to this one.

I really don’t understand why people still jumping into this preorder and mystery box deal shit hole. Ceh just none stop and people will just keep jumping into it. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

i stopped trying to understand people years ago…only made my head hurt

3 Likes

DO NOT PRE-ORDER!!!

Wait until they’re on the shelf guys and out in the field.
There is no rush.
You will not miss out.

3 Likes

It will be made by Atomic Armoury an A soft company that has been around for years :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No thanks I’ll pass :+1:

3 Likes

Heart breaking story just none stop.

1 Like

I legit cackled when I saw this on their FB.

Never preordering again.

5 Likes

Please people, don’t not preorder, get you hand on it and your eye physically looking at it before you put your hard earn :moneybag: to their cash machine

4 Likes

They’re on their way already, so like everyone has said there is legitimately no point to preordering these

2 Likes

Pre-ordering should be poll vote based to gauge what may be popular to bring in and sells well, not upfront cash based.

• Vote for the products we want a retailer to bring in
  • Pay when it’s in store ready to go

Thoughts?

Allegedly

2 Likes

Did they say who’s making them?

If they’re half decent I would be annoyingly tempted…

M4a1 are bringing them in. I’d be waiting to see. Last I heard that they had 11 variants ordered.

1 Like

Presumably this whole pre-ordering fiasco is because they need to pay someone to convert Air$oft 9uns to gel blasters. It might have made sense when there weren’t any quality factory-built blasters, just cheap shit from China. But that isn’t the case anymore. There’s good quality factory-built blasters coming out of established Air$oft manufacturers, who can leverage the economies of scale and probably more importantly the much higher levels of competition from the Air$oft market.

And I don’t mean Wells. Wasted enough money on that shit already. All 3 Wells I bought failed first outing of game play. At least they’ve got that much right.

Just wait until they move to the Kickstarter-as-preorder model where all you have to do is be really good at building hype for a project and if it funds you basically just have to pretend like you tried to fulfil it and just walk away with the cash and bathe in your backers’ tears without fear of repercussions.

1 Like

Think there asg

1 Like

I love how they specify they aren’t Wells.

3 Likes

Don’t know why CEH would have to pay someone to convert them. Another vendor paid for the tooling last year, just before Covid screwed production in China