Collapsible stock

Does anyone know what the stock in the video is called and/or where to buy one?

Alixpress, and eBay. It’s the same stock that is stock on the xm 316

It’s called a PDW stock. Example -

1 Like

Is it me or does tray blaster look bent in the middle. Maybe it’s a slight fisheye lens on the camera

Yep it looks as bent as me I reckon.

1 Like

Maybe it was videoed in 4k on an older gopro.
The table seems slightly curved too <??>

It looks like a fisheye lens. At the top of the table the timber joins curve up while the bottom of the table the lines curve down.

1 Like