Cyma gel blaster in the coming

Few style of Cyma gel blaster, no more details yet

3 Likes

Do you know if these are metal?

They are not metal ,should be nylon

Good to see one of the bigger names in AS dipping their toes into the gel blaster pool. Be interesting to see the quality of them.

Now if they could do a gel ball version of this little all-metal CYMA beauty :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Full metal body still grey area in China market I think

It’s weird a huge superpower like China with a massive military force of well over 2 million would have issues with kids playing with metal blasters.

1 Like

they should just mod there normal AEGs from AirS*ft for gel blasting. so then we can get. SVD DRAGONOV SNIPER BLYAT.

1 Like

Soon to be classed as replicas,
If ABF has it way.

reeeeeeeeeeeee, not my gel blaster

Lite operating group posted this review on YT of one version of the new CYMA blasters.
A bit underwhelming, I thought. Especially the handguard flex ( at 8.40 ) He also does a magazine compatibility test at around the 18 min mark.

MonkeeMods review and teardown:

Looks like it will be entry-level quality. He does show what parts can be upgraded.
A couple of pluses though - mag prime, and it looks like the gearbox shell has a cutout/keeper for the wiring going under the motor shaft. But, it also has the gearbox screws self-tapping into the shell. Not good for longevity.

My CYMA taking shape :slightly_smiling_face: metal receiver and composite stock with MK v2 gearbox

3 Likes

Looks like complete junk.

My friend has done some work on the Wells V4 (by M4A1) and is much better than that.

Love it. Nic e looking

Any guesses on pricing!!! I think it’s great shops are now starting to get some “quality” items in but come on shop owners don’t we have enough M4, AUG, AK, M24? How about some unique options like FAMAS, scorpion EVO, F2000, G36, Mossberg M500, SPAS-12… Sooo many other options out the that can be adapted to gel ball already made by APS & CYMA etc

2 Likes

Some pricing here.

But no mention of the tan “all metal” one.

Something like this little “room clearer” ?

@HelterSkelter is that the Gorky MP5?

It a Swordfish by LDT, its written on the front

@Rattler based on the other thread I didn’t think the LDT MP5 was out yet?