Element Tappet Pull bridge identification

Hi Guys, My first post here, I have two styles of element carbon nylon Tappets. I would like to know what gearboxes they fit into. The bottom one is slightly shorter and thinner with a flatter top on the triangular part and the top one is thicker a bit longer , has a pointier triangular part and slightly different gap where the return spring connects. Any help would be great. I would like to know what gearboxes they can be used in. Thank you

Top one looks to be a v3 and bottom one is v2 . v3 is for v3 gearboxes and v2 is for v2 gearboxes

1 Like

Many thanks Rattler, is there any models in particular that you know of that use these v2 or v3 gearboxes e.g Wells CQB, Jinming Gen 9?

APS, MK v2 etc.for v2 and v3 are mostly your AK’s etc. but not Wells it will depend on the size if the fork that goes on the nozzle as to what you could use them on, if the are true v2 or v3 they will have a small fork and will only fit those nozzles.
I haven’t seen these in the flesh but have seen them advertised, I worry that anything other than nylon could be an issue ?

1 Like

Thanks mate, Can you see the top v3 one and zoom into where the spring connects onto the hook and see the square looking box under the hook? Is that normal for a v3 ?

I see it but I don’t know what it is for, I have seen it on Tokyo Marui v3 tappet plates for AS.

1 Like

Many thanks for your help mate, appreciate it. Yeah I wonder why that box is there as I can’t see how the spring connects, there is a very fine gap under the square box, maybe it slides under. Anyway if you ever find out more I would love to know. Appreciate your information so far. cheers

1 Like