Favourite online store for internal internal mods?

Hey all, I am looking for everyone’s go to for buying internal parts. Not looking for the cheapest but just great selection. Springs, barrels, orings… whatever. TIA

I used to buy gears from here and bearings from there… barrels from this place, cylinders from that place… I added it up to about $150 for everything and waiting for stuff from 10 different sellers…

From now on, I will just buy one of these kits… I am only interested in Gen8/9 J10 and things that have JM internals… keeping it simple :grin:

These kits are available from a few sellers in Oz… usually between $90 and $100… believe me, it saves about $50 - $60 on buying it bit by bit from multiple sellers. The worst thing about buying bits from different stores, is you are not sure everything will fit together… and there is ALWAYS one or 2 parts that arrive late. (holding up progress)… If you buy one of these kits, you either have none of it yet… or all of it on the same day :grinning: :+1:

I am not sure if kits like these are available for other brands, , but if you buy a base Gen 8 for just over $100, or a Gen 9/J10 for $150 or so… then one of these kits… you get a dang good blaster for $250 or there abouts…