For anyone living in Victoria

(link edited by @Arty_Marty as it was corrupted)

4 Likes

I suggest you all encourage this guy with his petition to get AS legalised in Vic…

3 Likes

More can be found on his fb page: https://m.facebook.com/TimQuiltyMLCNorthVic/

1 Like

Finally we getting some love down here

2 Likes

I have been talking to Tim Quilty and directed him to this forum. Hoping he can help us.

1 Like

Thanks @Deathnote128 I guess we should reach out to him in support but do you know is there anything he is looking from us as part of his policy submission?

1 Like

He said he would love a chat. So I’m guessing in the coming days if there are questions he needs answered. He himself can ask them here or put them out to users in the community. Will also have to see what he actually does on his end to make it worth it to the good people of the gel and ■■■■■■■ community’s that just want safe fun. Is he just looking for votes and going to forget us or is he actually serious in seeing the sport progress.

What was your take when you spoke to him @Deathnote128? But yeah could be pork barreling without the pork!

In his Facebook post it was mentioned that the concern was there were no playing fields to support the use of these but I’m sure any paint ball fields could and would accommodate it if legalized.

1 Like

His words.

It’d be great to talk to you to figure out how to get the gel blaster community on board to jam the legislation through.

My words

I think someone with better knowledge like a mod should ask him certain questions. Im just happy to support someone that wants the laws changed so we can have legal safe fun.

Ok I also flicked a question to GBAA to see
If they would be able to help out with information

1 Like

Awesome job.

And GEl blaster association too :grin:

1 Like

@Nod Nice bro.

Tim Quilty is trying to join the community and will be trying to take more action next week.

HIS WORDS

Next week I’ll get seriously stuck in to setting up stuff to help with the campaign like mailing lists for MPs.

2 Likes

So pinged the Polly last week as mentioned and gave him details etc … haven’t heard a peep. So not sure if he got it or what

I’m more than sure if it was legalised then we would see a stack of popups happen around the state. The only main challenge I would see in setting one up would be the cost of public indemnity insurance.

Imagine leasing a wharehkouse like these playcentres do and setting it up for CQC have a cafe there with a store front…

3 Likes

Update on Vic legislation… kind of :grin:

2 Likes

Let’s all work toward this and put some effort in. Even if you’re not in Victoria. Remember, if we can get aîrsoft legalised in Vic, then it’s a foot in the door for everyone in all states. At worst we might even get gelblasters less restricted here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes