GEARBOX critique help

Hi Guys first post here! Looking to get this gearbox premade or build something similair myself. I will post its specs below, can you brilliant people please point out any flaws with this build or give suggestions on how to make it better (price is no consideration here to allow for max potential :slight_smile: ) for extra info it will be going into a hk416d with 7.5mm id 40cm barrel and i will also be attaching a metal trigger and leviathan mosfet.
Suggestions are much appreciated! Thanks guys! company name has been removed to remove any company bias and to not include their business in the critique. Keep in mind accuracy and distance is valued above all, everything else is a bonus.

Shell is a v3 war interest nylon gearbox

AIRCRAFT ALLOY NOZZLE (DOUBLE O’RING)

PISTON (FULL METAL RAIL) + 6 HOLE HEAD (ALLOY)

OVER SIZED GREEN O’RING

HARDENED METAL GEARS

SPRING 1.3 (SPECIAL LARGE SPACING COILS)

8mm QUALITY BEARINGS

FULL SILVER WIRING

SMOOTH COLOURFUL 100% CYLINDER WITH THICK WALL

11.1 v battery will most likely be used but if there is a reason to keep to the standard 7.4v then i will keep to that.

Motor suggestions would be amazing too!

Not a huge fan on those cheaper cast gears. They’ve been known to strip and I can guarantee the metal is not hardened like SHS or some of the other quality brands.

I would opt for some SHS if i were you.

PM me if you would like something built mate, I have a Facebook page for all the work I do.:smiley:

1 Like

Thanks heaps man i’ll definitely jump on to some shs gears! I think i’m going to give it a go myself as a project with all this extra time haha thanks though man!

1 Like

There’s heaps of help on here if you get stuck, just holla!:smiley:

2 Likes

Hey Ryan what’s you FB page ?

1 Like

Gel Blaster Servicing & Modification - GBSM

Feel free to head over, suss out a few of the builds and give it a like if you don’t mind.:smiley::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes