Gel blaster preorder issue

I only know half arsed

I’m not saying nothing, though if I did, all three would suit, where’s that kiddin’ emoji again?

2 Likes

zzbVeW

3 Likes

I’m at a loss as to what you mob are even talking about anymore.

2 Likes

It’s need to know only :sunglasses:
A Proballer thing you wouldn’t understand while sober :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Are you a pro baller too? Small club, thought I knew everyone.

1 Like

No I was referring to @SlingShot

I’m as confused as anyone, can’t you tell :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hey @H3LLH0UND

Took me a bit to find this issue / thread but I was wondering how you went with this,

2 Likes

@Theotherguy how’s things progressing on getting the receipts/invoices complaint with an ABN?

1 Like

As of today nothing has been done. Have multiple recent receipts from them with no abn

1 Like

I guess they don’t take stuff seriously. Maybe someone with a bit of authority will.

1 Like

What’s black economy activity? Black markets and that sort of thing?

Black economy refers to cash in hand and other nefarious dealings to circumvent income reporting or payment of taxes. It’s broad.

1 Like

Ah. Gotcha

Hey boys just sent the complaint to be reviewed and then should be lodged in a few days . Been smashed at work but its done finally and hopefully with all the attention to it … it’ll make a mark on CEH !

2 Likes

1 of the complaints was sent off to OFT they responded saying they will contact the buisness owner in regards to the complaint . Going to send the other complaint to accc in a matter of days but the complaint is so big that their website capped uploads at 10mb or something. So going to send this one in the mail . If anyone has an email address for accc would be greatly appreciated

3 Likes