Gelblaster Titan 1.3 mm spring vs SHS M130 Spring

halo, i just wondering the diffrent between titan 1.3 mm spring vs shs M130 spring ?
thankyou

The difference is considerable.
M130 would be closer to 1.6mm .
The 1.3mm might be capable of 340 fps but an M130 could be capable of over 400fps

2 Likes

As I understand it, a 1.3mm spring is about the same as an M90… so, I think an M130 is about what the springs are in a train carriage laughing (1)

I don’t use bigger than a 1.3mm… I have some 1.4mm but didn’t like them… so I think an M130 would need to have metal everything and an astronomically high torque motor…

I could be wrong… once someone told me I was wrong about something… but I didn’t believe them :grin:

2 Likes

thanks alo for the reply guys @Rattler @Calcifer ,because i tought M130 is 1.3mm sping

No, M130 means 130 meters per second

2 Likes

oh, i see…make sense now

1 Like

now all you have to do is work out what setup in a gel blaster will replicate those ratings.
Had an m120 = 393fps spring, 33cm 7.1mm gold bruisemaster with sector gear / piston short stroked 2 teeth. mushroom head piston with brown oring, brass cylinder head with stock oring cushion no sorbo pad.
chrono fps with ltd milkies = 400fps.
now if you change the inner diameter of barrel you would likely be 10 to 50 fps lower.

1 Like

That’s where the fun come in , Testing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The M rating on a spring was never there to say this sping will go this fast, its nothing more than an attempt at some standard to be a guide when choosing a spring

3 Likes