Gen 9 barrel lengths with 7" guards?

Needing help on outter barrel lengths, ive got a 7" hand guard wanting to make it fit nicely with a noveske pig silencer or something similar any ideas what length barrels id need inner and outter

If you buy a set of these and get an inner barrel slightly longer that you need you can cut the inner barrel to suit and make up the outer from the set to suit

1 Like

You purchased off that site successfully with postage to Aus?? Looks the goods thats for sure cheers mate

1 Like

They are very good to deal with but the travel bans atm I am not sure how the freight out of China is effected so it may be an issue

1 Like

Na he all good. Ordered last week and already shipped.

I know he is shipping but is the freight getting out ?

And also… when something does eventually arrive from China… try and resist the temptation to lick it… (or breathe the air out of the packaging or bubblewrap) lick

I know… I have trouble resisting this too… badluck laughing (1)

3 Likes

I was thinking that when I was removing the co2 canisters and the excess gas was going on me, I hope its not Coronafied gas :rofl:

1 Like

Hold on what about gels ? I’ve had a few in my mouth lately :thinking:

1 Like

Those SLR outer barrel pieces are awesome, if you can’t wait you can get them from most store here in aus, around $35-$40.
They add nice weight and the different lengths allow for whatever set up you want!

1 Like