Once split, you will see how they almost had it right but got lost along the way😅
With only minimal mods this is easy👍
First we remove/smooth out the little tabs in the bottom of the storage area along with the rear wall to allow the gels to fall into the rear section.
Then we have to remove a section to allow access to the mag well.
Cut it out level with the top ‘horizontal’ rib in the mag well.
The last part is slicing the forward ‘vertical’ rib to free it from the side and bottom of the mag well.
Allowing it to be bent forward and upwards ‘horizontal’ to meet the top of the cutout you made in the rear wall and bonded in place.
Slice through here. ( I use a sharpened flat blade screw driver ‘chisel’ from both sides as it easier)
Use a jet lighter to quickly heat the top join and bend it into place level with your cut out in the rear wall before bonding it into place (I used Q-BOND with filling powder to reinforce the rib in position.
Once all smoothed out, that’s pretty much it for the launcher mods.
The gels can get to the mag well area, and the ribs therein now contain the gels to the sides of your mag ‘once inserted’
Mark the bottom of your launcher mag well at the rear ‘vertical’ rib to make marking your mag easier for the next step.
That’s it… screw it back together, assemble the launcher and mount it on your blaster.