Has anyone purchased the TE Patriot M4 CQB?

G’day all has anyone purchased the TE Patriot?
Just after some thoughts and opinions as I’ve taken the plunge and ordered one
Cheers

Looks pretty sweet

2 Likes

They look awesome, but my concern is with such a short barrel and an APS gearbox you will need to ensure a good seal with everything before you even put any rounds through it, if you don’t you will lose the front off the box

2 Likes

Yeah ya right on that I’ll have to over the whole thing before i use it
I’ve got a few of the aps boxes and they are unpredictable :+1:

1 Like

They have released some nice new blasters. All these problems you guys have had with the APS boxes are scaring me off though

1 Like

They work pretty well if take care and be gentle on them
Just a couple of fix’s and your ready to go :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve got a lot of aps gearbox’s and I’ve only ever cracked 1 and that was my first one :joy::+1:

My patriot arrived and she looks and feels awesome
Very well put together and lovin the battery space in it

2 Likes

Wow that looks like a fk’n beast mate !
Congrats on the new toy sweet as bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi how hard is it to remove the orange cap on front? Is it just reverse thread screwed? Have to heat ot ip first at all? Thanks

1 Like

It’s a standard thread so just unscrew anti clock wise. The muzzle and handguard can be removed as well when the front of the muzzle is removed :+1:

Hey mate thanks alot for that appreciated , got mine couple of days ago was spewing a bit doesn’t have any of the Aps white laser engraving wording/logo on it at all thanks again

1 Like

Hey mate did you just paint the orange cap black or did come with another black cap on it? Thanks mate

1 Like

Mine came with a black metal replacement cap.

Hey mate thanks for reply yeh mine didnt come with any replacement cap and also no Aps engravings either bit pissed off with Tac edge having pictures of the Patriot with the Aps conception engravings on one side plus the Aps shield logo and text on receiver part, told them and best they could do is offer 15% off next order which i can already get myself from friend referral link, was told this batch manufacturer/supplier didnt do the Aps engravings on it, pretty bad advertising and showing pictures on how it is and receiving something different in regards to appearance thanks mate

Micko

1m

Hey mate thanks for reply yeh mine didnt come with any replacement cap and also no Aps engravings either bit pissed off with Tac edge having pictures of the Patriot with the Aps conception engravings on one side plus the Aps shield logo and text on receiver part, told them and best they could do is offer 15% off next order which i can already get myself from friend referral link, was told this batch manufacturer/supplier didnt do the Aps engravings on it, pretty bad advertising and showing pictures on how it is and receiving something different in regards to appearance thanks mate

That’s the shit end of stick there if they’re skimping on the detail :-1:
They definitely shouldn’t be selling them for the same price as the last batch with logos :angry:

Hey mate yeh i know pretty shit paid $600 for it and has none of the Aps engraving and no black metal screw cap, i have asked them to at least supply me with a black metal cap, there answer about engravings was, we got first batch with it and then last 2 batches of stock without any, they are working to get it resolved with manufacturer, still pissed off about it thanks again mate

1 Like

Tell them to send it up the road to their mate at Azrael’s and have it laser engraved at their cost. It’s a misrepresentation which should never happen at a $600 price point. Blaming the manufacturer is a cop out, they are responsible for the landed product and need to do better.

I’d tell them to refund 15% of the price because You won’t be purchasing anything from them again. Might make them take a bit of notice.

3 Likes

Hey mate thanks yeh i will be asking for a refund i think 15% off the price is a better solution than offering a shitty 15% discount of next order which i can get myself with a referall discount code just pissed its like pretty bare with no engravings on it thanks

2 Likes