Has anyone purchased the TE Patriot M4 CQB?

Hey guys has anyone done any mods to their patriot mainly external? Ive already ordered a new stock. What about the front?

Hey mate, Beard and Blaster club on Youtube has a video on the patriot, might pay to watch it through.

1 Like

cheers mate, im not so much interested in his review as i am pretty familliar with aps blasters (although i do like his videos) but more interested in what mods guys have done to theirs externally. Any pics would be great.

This might help give you a better position to negotiate from. Check out what 'ol mate paid for his.

Great ch doing good work. If you haven’t already, consider giving him a sub.

Good luck.

Hey bro, disregarding the rest of the review video that old mate shared above (cheers for that!)…there is a small section in the video where I remove the suppressor and take off the front handguard. Just skip to the 10:00 minute mark. Might give a little bit of a better idea of what you would be dealing with if you want to modify the front end. For my particular one, I am going to keep the front end as is but do have an alternate stock on the way because ewww.

4 Likes

Cheers mate, appreciate that. Ill check it out. Ive just ordered the same aps stock as the mpx so thats sorted. The front end isnt too bad but i may add a slightly longer handguard and hopup with a supressor cover

1 Like

This is how my Patriot ended up, I quite like the front end on it but had to get rid of the rear butt-plug asap.

3 Likes

What’s the OD on that front end part?

Very nice mate! that actually suits it really well. 100 times better than the double ender :joy:

1 Like

Not a patriot but channeling the double ender.

2 Likes

Nice! It does have heaps of room if you wanted to run a bigger battery

Boom! 100 times better. Will look at changing the handgaurd next. Gonna keep it short.

Plus a few goddies have arrived so will give this gearbox the same treatment as my other aps one :grin:

3 Likes

Ran mine today at Milsim East, it was consistent and pretty good for CQB being so stumpy. Happy days!

3 Likes

Very good :+1:t4: i havent put a gel through mine yet, dry fired only, sounds normal.

Going to open up the box today, will give it a radius job and throw some bits into it.

2 Likes

forgive me for saying it but i don’t zee the point in spending that coin for something that looks like that to then spend more coin changing out stock and handguard.
could have just bought a metal wells receiver $150, put a cnc box in it and then put what ever stock and handguard on it you want.
again just find it funny :grin:

1 Like

Totally get where youre coming from. I have a few reasons why i went with the patriot.

I dont have alot of blasters so i prefer all my parts/spares etc to be compatible

I have no need for a cnc box and high rps/fps build

I have shitloads of gen 8 mags and nothing else of mine is wells

My mate has a wells cqb and in my opinion the patriot exterior is built better, more sturdy and i like the look of this receiver/crs combo better than the wells

Im more familiar with aps gear and so far the mods i have done to my other aps gearbox have held up pretty good through countless games now.

3 Likes