Has This Happend To Any One Else's Blaster?

so the first time pulling my gearbox apart (have done it half a dozen times by now) was a breeze, but when i had put it all back together something strange started to happen! So when i have my battery connected and have it in semi auto fireing mode and i pull the trigger it shoots fine but the trigger does not spring back forward i have to push it forward with my finger then i can fire again and the same thing happens… but the thing i find odd is if i have the battery not connected and i have it in semi and i pull the trigger it springs back all normal no questions asked. also full auto works fine with and without the battery connected. So has this happend to any one else and how could i fix this.

Had that happen with a gen 9 when I had the trigger spring in wrong

1 Like

oh ok @Dudefromoz , just one question does the trigger spring look like a normal generic spring or one like the spring that the anti reverse latch uses but larger?

1 Like

should look like this
TRIGGERSPRINGGEN9_195x195@2x

1 Like

have a look at the trigger area, see if you can see a metal rod sticking out near it.
or did you actually put that spring back in O_O?

yeah i see that part, had a thought it was that. i had a look at a ■■■■■■■ v2 gearbox tear down and im pretty sure im putting it in the right way. now im having a little trouble keeping the return latch and the trigger from springing out before i can put the two shells together. should be able to get it together eventually tho. hopefully it works this time if not then ill be back :joy:

1 Like

Thanx @Dudefromoz and @icarus1314 got it working once again

2 Likes

Yah I had difficulty with those (i think everyone did) two a.hole of a spring xD
Glad you got it sorted man :ok_hand:

1 Like