HK Post suspended ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Hi all,

Just thought Iโ€™d put a PSA up that HK Post has suspended international airmail as of 27th March due to Covid-19.

Where did you get that information?
Our company use air mail and speed post from HK on a daily basis and the latest advice as of 31st was delays but nothing else for Australia.
Unless you mean surface mail ?

In there latest press release. I only found out because I went order some blaster parts.

1 Like

That only affects surface mail to Australia.
Actually yes I didnโ€™t see that :thinking:
Well isnโ€™t that a royal pita :poop:

1 Like

Yep might be quicker waiting for them to reopen air mail than wait for surface post :joy:

2 Likes

Lol your not wrong :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I remember when I was a kid we used to have comics with adds for toys and such in the back, we had to go to the post office and get cash exchanged into the currencies and then post off the order form with the cash and wait 6months or more for things to show up by surface mail :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes!!! You would also have to send away for a catalogue, fill out the order form, go to the post office and get a money order then post it off, and you wouldnโ€™t get any confirmation they received it it would just arrived in your letterbox :partying_face:

2 Likes

Did you have the little red spud/pop/water pistol? I think it was called the Red Rocket or something like thatโ€ฆ

1 Like

Our spud gu ns were solid black steel and very powerful :grin:

2 Likes

Oh the good old days, spud โ– โ– โ– โ– , I used to be able to buy them from the milk bar around the corner from my home in Melbourne !
Kids donโ€™t know what theyโ€™re missing out on these days!!

3 Likes

Yep even the spuds were better then :rofl:

5 Likes

Did you ever make bolt bombs ?
Probably shouldnโ€™t bring it up, they were unbelievably dangerous and I would cringe if kids used it today :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

I had a decent spud pist ola bought at the local newsagency back in the day.

Bummer about HK post :unamused:

4 Likes

Canโ€™t beat the old peg gu ns and cain toad silencers

1 Like

These were my dream. I am not shane preston

7 Likes

Shit yeah toy soldiers are the best gel blaster targets out there
My kids love hiding them around the yard then i have to find them and knock em down, loads of fun :joy::rofl:

1 Like

If only he had a vehicle made by them. from same comic.

I remember my mother kicking my arse because her spuds were always full of craters and the floor was peppered with starch and little bits of dried up potato :joy:

In my defence, she didnโ€™t have a lot of peeling to do come mash timeโ€ฆ good times!

3 Likes

No never bolt bombs, made plenty of smoke Bombs with ping pong balls, and what we called โ€œsoda bombsโ€ using soda stream canistersโ€ฆ
destroyed many many letter boxes with these!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Aaaaahhhhhh those were the days :blush:

3 Likes