Hot glue "gnu's"

Ok … Hot glue “gnu’s”.

What are the best ones?

What do people have?

Cheers.
“I have a body of an eighteen year old. I keep it in the fridge.”

2 Likes

I tend to find the one’s that get hot, and also squeeze glue out the end are best.
Hehehe… But any decent one from bunningz or jaycar, are fine. No need to spend big bux. Get one with a nice fine nozzle for more precise results.
Even a cheap 30watt Duratech does the job. From above mentioned stores.
Or just spend good blaster money on something expensive that pumps out the same old poor mans 3D print goo.
And get that body in a freezer, they stink out your fridge after a few days.

1 Like

Perfect.

Great information.

Thanks Whisky! Cheers to you!
“… my methods of navigation have their advantage. I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”

2 Likes

I use el cheapo Cheapass glue g*ns from the $2 shop (where NOTHING is $2) … my local one is “BargainMax” from memory…

I have a large one and a smaller one for getting in tighter places… the large has like 12mm glue sticks and the smaller about 7mm sticks.

I have used better quality glue g*ns and the Cheapass ones work just as well… and only cost $7 and 9 bux with half a dozen glue sticks.

The cheap ones get lost just as easily as the expensive ones… but cheaper to buy another than look for the existing 2 I have already… ok, 3 I have already… ok, ok… 9 I have already 1076219837DDA0F3C5E868F92C8C871FF7987F26AC laughing (1)

3 Likes

You withdrew too soon :rofl:

2 Likes

Isn’t that called premature something or rather? Or coitus interruptus?

Same as a leaky glue Gnu I guess? Hot sticky stuff everywhere… either way, see a doctor laughing (1)

2 Likes

Just curious what you all use hot glue ■■■■ for in this hobby?

What don’t you use it for?

1 Like

I’ve never used one :man_shrugging:

Mine broke and I’ve been too lazy to get another so Ive just been using a lighter :joy:

(To answer your question though. Got mine from a $2 shop)

1 Like

It’s great for adding a blob here or there to keep your wiring tidy and out of harms way, great for glueing t pieces and barrels because it’s easy to get apart again, unlike epoxy. Pretty much sticks to anything, dries fast, pretty strong. Very handy.

Also melts flesh like lava and has all the tenacity of napalm. :laughing:

3 Likes

Ah yeah presumed so, i just use superglue haha.

Super glue usually fumes and ruins plastic/nylon (especially if it is black plastic)… it is runny and sticks all over circuit boards and stuff and is impossible to get off if it ends up wrong.

Hot glue is harmless on circuit boards, doesn’t fume, great for holding up caps or sticking wires to circuit boards… and if you stuff it up, you can get it to unstick and have another go…

Hot glue is awesome… it is the Duct tape of the glue world hail

Do yourself a favor and get some today! koolaid laughing (1)

5 Likes

Get yor big juicy thumb outta my face please :peach: :grin:
Don’t know where it’s been.
You been touchin gnu’s again?

2 Likes

You’ve sold me, if you don’t work in sales, it’s time for a career change

1 Like

I will initially be using one to affix lead weights into the hollow parts on my M249 to make it heavier. Multiple other uses for blaster stuff too.
“Field Marshal Haig is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to Berlin.”

1 Like

I use these on my blasters… peel and stick lick

These are the best value for money… compared to the few strips of 10 alot of places sell. These are small and rectangular steel… they fit anywhere

I have them in my eye SAW. .
My SAW the EYE Saw

but you cant see them in the pic… They come in silver or black (so you can hide black ones on the outside or in the hand grip, even if you can see them, they are not noticeable machine-■■■-like

1 Like

@Rattler
@Calcifer
I can certainly reinsert it. I tend to find my sword gets dulled slightly after a heavy hit. 30 mins and im good again…
But that shyte i wrote was a little funny. Clag… :tumbler_glass:
I thought an early withdrawal was best, not to raise the ire of some. But my best sh*t comes off the cuff, and i was ripped as you could see by the emoji.
But i knew who was watching and left it up long enough to be seen, and then downed it. I have to stop doing that. It must be annoying to some, and it was worth keeping up. It’s just that i love to poke back, but don’t want to stir “too much shit”!

stir

2 Likes

Don’t worry Whisky… keep stirring… we do

That is half the fun… Ain’t nobody too precious around here… well, maybe Rattler… oh, and Hammie of course laughing (1)

Stir away my good man tenor

1 Like

Na go for it mate I was honestly in tears laughing at something you posted the other day, maybe it was here. Funny as :+1:

3 Likes