Https://gelblasterwiki.fandom.com

Hello everyone!

I thought it would be a great idea to create a gel blaster wiki, where any user can simply log on and write an article. This way you can easily find any information you need, it both saves the person the trouble of asking and us the time of responding. I need people like you to edit the wiki, every aspect of the wiki is edditable. I’m still new to making wikis, so the wiki is very flawed. I just ask that you all stick with me for awhile and work to make it better.

Sorry if this is off topic, and thanks for reading!

1 Like

It’s rarely as simple as that though.

Even new OOTB the same blasters can be quite different to tune and improve.

A good wiki resource is still valuable though but usually we see the active investigation and community interaction which I personally think produces a better result.

Can’t count the number of times rattler has dropped a nugget on someone and it’s been parked away in the back of my mind to someone else’s benefit later on.

2 Likes

I definitely agree with you, a wiki is valuable but a forum is much more valuable in some scenarios, as is the case for everything there isn’t one perfect solution. But I still hope the wiki could help.

1 Like

I think it is a good thing, it will help newbies to understand terminology we use so they know what the heck we are on about :+1:

4 Likes

Here is a link to an airs0ft wiki. Maybe something to get some ideas from.
Definitely a specific Wiki to gel blasters would be great if you have the time.
Some way of having users being able to add to the knowledge base would be great and make your job easier. :joy:
Best of wishes on your endeavour.

3 Likes

It’s worth noting we can now turn any post on GBF into a wiki.

2 Likes

Good idea very good idea

1 Like

You can edit, it just has to be on a Desktop unfortunately.

1 Like

Hey! Does anyone know a logo designer/want to design a logo? I’ve been trying for a few days but to no avail, so it would be really helpful if you could find someone. I’ve got this currently, it’s not great.

1 Like

Fiver.com

All sorts of talent there

2 Likes

What do you think of this?

1 Like

good idea, last icon was better.

I like the GB wiki one up top, but with the color of the green one below… would be better on a camo suit :+1:

1 Like

Fussy fuckers out there?

Hey everyone! I’m about to add a hunch to the wiki, anyone have some time to help out?