https://youtu.be/uWHqPiDcqJ0

4 Likes

Is this your video Danny?

1 Like

…Having just come from Reddit where a guy was bragging about shooting geckos for literally no reason, that ant moment was an extremely wholesome juxtaposition.

Fantastic tear down vid. Always love your work.

1 Like

I envy that screwdriver dexterity.

1 Like

yep i’ve started just doing full length teardown/reassembly vids for the weirdos like me that need to see eeeeeeeeeeverything <3

2 Likes

people who are mean to animals should get hurt bad.

2 Likes

Nice vid mate. I just ordered one so fingers crossed :+1:

1 Like

I’m really snobby man so to me out of the box I think they’re a bit poo, but with a basic tune you have a really really nice ■■■, let me know what you think of it as a stock ■■■, I didn’t even fire this one before ripping it apart <3

1 Like

No worries. I’ll give it a lube n go. see how it runs. Got some week old Ultras so should be a reasonable test.

Ok got it today (fast postage which is nice). Looks good. However tried to fill the mag and gas is pissing out everywhere. I’m using the same Abbey Predator gas that I use for my others and they don’t leak like that while filling. Must have got some gas in there as it fired. So I loaded up the week old X-Force gels and had a crack. 1st mag shredded every gel. Hmmmmmm 2nd mag fired every one :grinning: Chrony’d the 2nd mag and got 207-236 fps. :pensive:

Gave her a pull down and plenty of lube. Tried to top the gas off (what a shit show) and put the 3rd mag through it. Very consistent 265-280 fps and no chopped gels. If I can figure out why it’s leaking more gas than the Hindenburg it will be good.