Is Renegade Blasters dodgy like TacToys?

Looks like Renegade Blasters might be another dodgy supplier to avoid like TacToys…

Can you believe this bullshit?

5 Likes

From what they said on the video they only got a small batch in, some people showed interest back a few months ago on wanting one so They are giving them priority. They are a physical shop so I’m guessing if you can make it to it you could grab it that way

I was one of the people that showed interest a few months back,. But after recently getting screwed over by TacToys and their illegal terms of service, the only thing that saved me was a chargeback on my credit card. I highly advise everyone to never purchase with a direct deposit or cash unless you really trust the seller.
I can think of only one seller perhaps two I’d trust like that.

10 Likes

What’s blaster is this for?

This one

1 Like

I’ve brought from Renegade Blasters 2 times & they have been great so far.

Ok. I’m 50/50 on renegade. I don’t think their dodgy like tactoys. But I think they are liars. I bought early on when I started gelball before I knew better a 2000mAh 7.4 battery. All it was was one of the cheap stick batteries which ironically didn’t last as long as them. I also paid $35 not including shipping. Severely ripped off

That said. Also bought a sight from them which on my aug tbh works amazing.

Their shipping speeds are good though. Always get it like 2 days after purchase.

Edit: proof is in the pudding.

image image

I’ve driven a car lots of times and it’s been fine too, but I still wear a seatbelt.
No credit card option, no store link saying what I’m getting, no sale… Especially on an $850 blaster!

3 Likes

Early in the hobby, I grabbed quite a few things from them that weren’t available elsewhere. Had some poor service around faulty product, and haven’t gone back since. Last I looked, they were one of the most expensive retailers on like-for-like items, and still charged for postage.

1st thing I would think is , is that actually them or someone pretending to be.
Thats not how you play cricket. Sounds kinda sneaky. Even a paypal option , c’mon!

If you need a front man @Arty_Marty let me know and I can arrange to do the deal for you.