Jieying (swift hawk) 702 mag-fed bolt-action gel blaster

Looking for a teardown video or instructions for this new addition.

2 Likes

It is great how they have got round the mag being to far forward cosmetic issue.

Looks very nice.

2 Likes

Mine is on the way. I can do one when it gets here

2 Likes

Looking forward to it. Keen to upgrade the spring and replace o-ring. Magazine also needs some work. Milkies work the best and the magazine needs to be screwed together tight as out of the box there is a lot of slop in mag which results in poor feeding.

2 Likes

Yeah ill be keen to see how people start upgrading them. Mine is coming this afternoon, can’t wait!

3 Likes

Yeah too scared to tear mine down yet haha. The set up looks very similar to an airsoft rifle put together in a Novritsch video i watched on youtube

1 Like

Saw a tear down video on facebook and doesnt look too hard. Ive just bought a metal reciever and rail mount from the states, now to wait and see it it makes it here.

2 Likes

Can you share the link? Keen to see.

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/groups/344914706163713/permalink/353756655279518/

He has done three live feeds on the swift hawk. Still early days but hopefully people start modding these things soon

1 Like

can you download it and post the vid some where different because i dont use facebook and dont have account plz.

1 Like

Sorry mate ive been trying to find them again and all can find is the unboxing not the series of tear down videos

• Material: High quality nylon and high quality strong ABS plastic
  • High quality realistic wood finish
  • Magnifying scope with crosshair
  • Swivel sling attachment at front and rear
  • Reinforced with metal bolts
  • Nylon bolt, trigger and chamber
  • Thick hard rubber capped stock
  • Comfortable to hold
  • Foldable, locking bipod stand
  • Trigger safety lock
  • Magazine capacity: approx 25 gel balls
  • Uses 7-8mm gel balls