Looking for a teardown video or instructions for this new addition.
It is great how they have got round the mag being to far forward cosmetic issue.
Looks very nice.
Mine is on the way. I can do one when it gets here
Looking forward to it. Keen to upgrade the spring and replace o-ring. Magazine also needs some work. Milkies work the best and the magazine needs to be screwed together tight as out of the box there is a lot of slop in mag which results in poor feeding.
Yeah ill be keen to see how people start upgrading them. Mine is coming this afternoon, can’t wait!
Yeah too scared to tear mine down yet haha. The set up looks very similar to an airsoft rifle put together in a Novritsch video i watched on youtube
Saw a tear down video on facebook and doesnt look too hard. Ive just bought a metal reciever and rail mount from the states, now to wait and see it it makes it here.
Can you share the link? Keen to see.
He has done three live feeds on the swift hawk. Still early days but hopefully people start modding these things soon
can you download it and post the vid some where different because i dont use facebook and dont have account plz.
Sorry mate ive been trying to find them again and all can find is the unboxing not the series of tear down videos
- Material: High quality nylon and high quality strong ABS plastic
- High quality realistic wood finish
- Magnifying scope with crosshair
- Swivel sling attachment at front and rear
- Reinforced with metal bolts
- Nylon bolt, trigger and chamber
- Thick hard rubber capped stock
- Comfortable to hold
- Foldable, locking bipod stand
- Trigger safety lock
- Magazine capacity: approx 25 gel balls
- Uses 7-8mm gel balls