Jieying (swift hawk) 702 mag-fed bolt-action gel blaster

Looking for a teardown video or instructions for this new addition.

2 Likes

It is great how they have got round the mag being to far forward cosmetic issue.

Looks very nice.

2 Likes

Mine is on the way. I can do one when it gets here

2 Likes

Looking forward to it. Keen to upgrade the spring and replace o-ring. Magazine also needs some work. Milkies work the best and the magazine needs to be screwed together tight as out of the box there is a lot of slop in mag which results in poor feeding.

2 Likes

Yeah ill be keen to see how people start upgrading them. Mine is coming this afternoon, can’t wait!

3 Likes

Yeah too scared to tear mine down yet haha. The set up looks very similar to an airsoft rifle put together in a Novritsch video i watched on youtube

1 Like

Saw a tear down video on facebook and doesnt look too hard. Ive just bought a metal reciever and rail mount from the states, now to wait and see it it makes it here.

2 Likes

Can you share the link? Keen to see.

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/groups/344914706163713/permalink/353756655279518/

He has done three live feeds on the swift hawk. Still early days but hopefully people start modding these things soon

1 Like

can you download it and post the vid some where different because i dont use facebook and dont have account plz.

1 Like

Sorry mate ive been trying to find them again and all can find is the unboxing not the series of tear down videos

• Material: High quality nylon and high quality strong ABS plastic
  • High quality realistic wood finish
  • Magnifying scope with crosshair
  • Swivel sling attachment at front and rear
  • Reinforced with metal bolts
  • Nylon bolt, trigger and chamber
  • Thick hard rubber capped stock
  • Comfortable to hold
  • Foldable, locking bipod stand
  • Trigger safety lock
  • Magazine capacity: approx 25 gel balls
  • Uses 7-8mm gel balls

These are all the upgrades I could find. Still no bolt upgrade https://renegadeblasters.com.au/?s=Swift+hawk+702&post_type=product

1 Like

And if you want a tear down our boy low Guido has you covered as always https://youtu.be/mN6vKuSKYlo

1 Like

Picked one up now they’re $50.

Solid, wood coloured stock.
Outer fluted-look barrel is a nice touch as is screw-on weighted-look muzzle attachment.
Action is smooth with almost no bolt flex.
Safety is same as SSG, annoying till you get used to it.
Shoulders comfortably.
Reach is 14", grip could be taller while thumbhole a tad tight if gloves are worn.
Butt is weighted and plasticky and could use a slip-on which will also improve the reach.
Sear engages positively with a no-play 1lb trigger
Mag feeds reliably and holds ~20. It sits flush and is not the the easiest to pull out.without fingernails.
Top rail is 20mm but not picatinny.
Sling swivels are for looks only.
3 bolts don’t align to screw in easily first time.
Overall finish is average.
Shoots, see chrono using WI milkies.
Plenty of room for improvement which suits me.
The basics are there and it is what I expected for $50.
:sunglasses:

A few little tweaks but not spring upgrade (it’s an 11mm diameter which I do not stock) and it’s jumped to 280fps.
Really like the action and the ease of dismantling.

Definitely could do with a bigger mag, now modified to hold 35.

Sorry. Low quality slo-mo gif.
Target is 80x80cm @ 25m
Sweetheart hop up # 2
20200519_210517