JM acr J10 alloy barrel doesn’t fit

I purchased a t-piece and barrel from Tactical edge for the acr and it doesn’t fit. Anyone had this problem or know how to fix it.

So what exactly doesn’t fit?

2 Likes

Pics help allot in these things

2 Likes

Agree need pics to see what’s what! These are common parts for a common blaster!

Are you sure you have the T piece the correct way? The J10 T piece looks wrong on the barrel when it is right…noidea laughing%20(1)

3 Likes

When I put the alloy barrel and T piece in, there is a gap where my thumb is so the pins can’t go through

I’ve upgraded a few ■■■■ so I know t pieces. Just never had this problem before

1 Like

I have upgraded a few too, but the back to front T piece on a J10 had me stumped for a few minutes… if you don’t want any suggestions, best you don’t ask questions…

2 Likes

It’s the right t-piece.ill put a pic up. The word wasn’t swearing bud, it was another term for rifle they didn’t like.

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve had a similar issue, when refitting the top part of receiver and putting the back pin in the edge of the receiver pushed out. I just removed the pins and pushed everything into place, and held it in place when fitting the pins. Just a bit of a jiggle and wiggle of the pin. What happens if you put your old barrel and t in? Does it still do it?

The old one slips back in beautifuly. Problem fixed, just filled the lugs on the t-piece back 1.8mm and fits so well. Fires better now as there is no give between barrel and nozzle. Thanks for the advice fellas and taking the time to answer. All stand up people. Thanks again.