Just me or have TacToys gone super quiet?

??? :face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking::rofl:

4 Likes

Haven’t noticed :thinking:
But then again…
I never took any notice of them anyway :roll_eyes::joy:

4 Likes

Ever since our main man Corey left, I haven’t seen much from them.

3 Likes

Everyones used to the bullshit so its no longer shocking or newsworthy. Just standard procedure .

3 Likes

Anyone ever put much thought into or seen what blasters he actually owns?

It would be interesting to see what he has.

Incorrect guesses only.

Wait he left!? Where’d he go?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this is the melee weapon he runs, just brings it out from the bedroom.image

11 Likes

They are still advertising heavily on social media, probably see at least one ad a day. Never answered any of my posts about what was going on with their GoFundMe campaign and the extra $60k they were kicking in to fight SAPOL or what happened to their own $10k pledge that they withdrew. Nadda nothing. It’s fun to go back and kick the can from time to time, hopefully the fan boys see the comments and remember they donated money to a fund going nowhere and the whole initiative was just a hollow marketing tool for about 48hrs until they lost interest.

4 Likes

If we’re being honest tactoys doing many legal push about sapol may not have been a good thing. If sapol pushed back about the fact tt sell to illegal states there could’ve been much worse things happening and would give sapol an excuse to dodge anything about the new changes and focus on tactoys as the distraction to get everything they’ve done unopposed

Or I know nothing. Highly likely probability .

1 Like

Every since Ange, the young lady who did 2 x YouTube videos for TacToys, disappeared, I lost interest in TacToys…

They can rob, steal, refit rooted blasters and resell them… WHATEVER fill ya boots Corey.

But this was a low blow Corey…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dgl51xOg3E

I get it Corey, you got a little miffed about how Ange was way cuter than you, but you didn’t have to remove her from your YT videos…

You gone farked up Corey…

Edit1
I hope you’re reading this Corey, in your super car, looking out over the beach, on the Goldie, watching the sunrise tomorrow, and my words make you realize what a SILLY decision it was to remove her from the PR team… do you know how many hot friends she’d have Corey?.. Dammit man… One job. You went too deep and got emotionally blinded by the money…

10 Likes

lol, maybe she’ll start making GBU’s videos on YT and you can simp over her again? :stuck_out_tongue:
She is a damn cutie though.

1 Like

At the same time that GBU upped there advertising, coincidence? Nope not at all lol.

FYI, she is Corey’s wifey, or long time partner anyway with a kid.

1 Like

We got a stalker! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

She might’ve gotten sick of the Dic pics sent to her when doing pr

3 Likes

Or ran out available strength Magnifying Glasses…got herself a Microscope now to check out Corey’s giblets in full digital 10000X zoom glory :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

I wasn’t joking. It’s a possibility. Not tt but proof it happens.

4 Likes

wtaf!

she’s for sure cute AF but thats just wrong

4 Likes

Really? Damn… well done Corey :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Pfft, if anything I stalked Corey after you guys bitched and moaned about him so much, I wanted to see what the fuss was about :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes