Kublai hopup wont attach

So I got a Kublai M4A1 for Christmas and I’m loving it but the hopup I bought wont attach to barrel!
I’ve looked everywhere for an adapter but no luck.
I found some photos of another m4 and it has the right connecter but i could not for the life of me find out what it’s called.
Any help would be muchly appreciated

Hi and welcome @Goldy343
I don’t have an Kublai M4 but I do have a MK18 and if yours is the same the thread on the end of the barrel is a RH or CW thread , plus the inner barrel does not protrude from the outer barrel, this makes mounting a hopup difficult.
You have a few options…

1. Get a RH to LH thread adaptor and then use a LH thread screw on hopup
  2. Install a longer inner barrel so enough protrudes to use a hopup that attaches with grub screws to the end of the inner barrel.
  3. There is also this hop up, I have no idea how well it works as I haven’t seen one in the flesh.
    Sorry I can’t help you more :frowning:

https://www.armouredheaven.com.au/shop/upgrade-parts/hop-ups/hop-up-kublai-k2/

1 Like

Btw your Kublai could have an CCW thread, does the flash hider screw off Turing it CW or CCW ? If it’s CCW you can buy a screw on hop up like this, it will replace the flash hider on the end of your barrel.

Thanks heaps guys that really help. Im new to the gell blaster scene so I’ve got allot of figuring out to do.
Yes it is a anti clockwise thread on the barrel aswell