I am new to gel blasters and am loving this forum for info.
I have recently purchased a kriss vector v2 which I love. I have changed spring to a 1.2mm and added a hop up, which has helped a lot but i am too scared to open it up any further. I think I’ll keep it as my "main.
The only I dislike is the small magazine.
i now have the itch to get another one with bigger mag that i can have a go at modifying …i cMe across the m249 saw v3 which looks good. From what i can tell its a full nylon build so it should be sturdy like the vector, but its hard to find info on. I have heard the v3 comes woth metal barrel but can’t seem to confirm this?
Anyway, i have a couple of questions that i am hoping the experts can answer.
- Would you buy a m249 v3?
- Are they easy-ish for a beginner to mod? (Thinking spring, o ring, 11.1v and maybe alloy barrel)
- Any ideas what battery or barrel i should get?
- Any ideas which hop up fits it?
- They are cheap, but do they work ok or similar to vector out of the box?
- Any idea what the difference between the v1, v2 and v3 are? I heard v3 has metal carry handle but am unable to confirm.
I have emailed a few australian retailers without success.
I have watched all the videos/reviews online including low guido (seems to be an older style of his reviews) and novice driver.
But just looking to get some personal experiences of people who own one.
I would really appreciate any information anyone can provide