Mag priming help

probably a real basic question but thought id ask here before i just drill a hole…

Installing a Mag Prime in my Blaster on the charging handle.
running a MK box, anyone have any tips on a little tab to install on the top of the box that will hit the prime button?
otherwise i was just gonna tap a little screw in the top.

advice?

Do you mean to secure a microswitch on the top of the box?

the switch is in the charging handle.
i mean something on the gearbox that will hit the switch when i pull the handle back

I wouldn’t drill into to box unless it was a last resort. Can you affix a fin to the side of the box and use the case screw to secure it in place?

1 Like

You can always put a small normally on micro/mini switch (interrupt) into the wiring to the motor… so, to prime, you push the little button and pull the trigger… then, release the button to commence firing/watering :+1::grin:

1 Like

i probably wouldn’t go this way with an inline micro on the high current motor line

smells like poof…

the concept is sound but…

you could however use a combination of a micro and a normally connected relay if you were looking at this solution.

i would probably go the diode route though that you usually see on schematics

1 Like

You guys know that when filling your mags, if you fill the feed tube with your speed loader aswell a mag prime is not necessary :+1:

2 Likes

But @Rattler

That’s just not as sexy m8…

Not as sexy

1 Like

You could always tip the balls down the barrel and ram them down with a stick… like I do with my musket? That’s pretty sexy (not for the balls tho) laughing%20(1)

1 Like

yeah but we dont need scopes either but we throw em on cause it’s cool :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I don’t, Function over form :thinking:
I don’t care for blow back or charging handles that pull the bolt back and other crap like that.

2 Likes

right there with ya @Rattler

if i cared about pretty i’d do re-enacting :rofl:

its all about the fragging…

1 Like

why not both?
nothing wrong with a functional blaster that wins battles and looks mean doin it.
just like a good woman, she gotta have a good heart but if that face aint cute its a no deal!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That’s why they make paper bags :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

OOF! hahahahaha
i prefer pillow cases, they’re already on your bed.

Yeah but then you gotta wash it afterwards, with the paper bag you just get her to take it with her when she leaves :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

man…i drive a subaru outback…if sexy was what i was going for…doing it wrong…

the other thought here is that at some point everyone looks old and TBH…who could be **** training some cute new young thing that has no skills, no experience and is just [email protected] crazy

niggz aint got no time for pretty things that aren’t functional that won’t age well…

can you say…smaxx of effort?

2 Likes

if you’re paying for a service…it had better come with decent packaging.

1 Like

Lol at least it’s not a Brumby or else you’d be out bro :rofl:

1 Like

Ugh, the crazy immature ones are the funnest.
nothing is more enjoyable than something that has the potential to ruin my life.

1 Like