Magpul moe pts handguard

Does anyone know where in Australia a shop would have stock of a magpul moe pts handguard in a 7 inch length.

Hawkex are the only place I’ve seen them listed locally, and they’re out of stock.

I was lucky enough to grab a couple from Zhenduo before CNY and Coronavirus put everything on hold. Great price if you don’t mind an indefinite wait…

Big Boss Tactical have a 9" listed in stock. Never bought from them before - not sure if anyone can vouch?

1 Like

i put one of those 7in on my slr. had to remove a bit of material to get it to fit on the barrel nut / delta ring.Slr

3 Likes

Thanks. I have ordered one from zhendo. Bit hoping I could find one sooner and local. I think a couple hongkong as shops have them. I might try and see if someone I know in HK could get and send me one.

Interesting that you take your blaster in the bathroom Chop??!! (a bit of a worry) eye boggling laughing (1) rofl

4 Likes

Guys, I got one of these 7inch version. However the outer barrel flex abit affecting accuracy. Has anyone found a way to effectively stabalize the outer barrel to this handguard?

Cleaver firearms had the genuine Magpul Moe handguards a little while ago but haven’t checked recently.

1 Like

Did you get one these?

You can also use an A2 sight and pin it to barrel with the end cap and gets it nice and rigid
A2 sight
or a dummy gas block with the picatinny rails on it like in my picture earlier posted. Am using A2 sight setup atm though.

2 Likes

Got the notice saying “item delivered “ but nothing here. Ahhhhh. Bet Australia post took it to the wrong house. Guess I’ll see how AUS posts follow up goes.

1 Like

What is the difference between “A1” and “A2” o.o??

@icarus1314 I think it’s the handguard shape a1 triangle shaped and a2 is round like a gen 9 but I could be wrong.