MK Tactical V2 Gearbox CNC

Hi mate, im new to here

So i have a question which is, i need to know what T piece that suits with the MK V2 Gearbox and also the Cylinder head, Nozzle? Im gonna put it on SLR Receiver.

Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome @Brandon_Lee. It really depends on the blaster as to what t piece to use with the box.

1 Like

He said an SLR receiver ?

1 Like

Whoops!
I haven’t played with that yet. @Hiroshima_screamer might have done that combo though?

1 Like

When I get time later tonight,I’ll take some photos for you :+1:t4:

1 Like
1 Like

@Rattler Cheers, Thanks for the reply mate! I already see the old post. However, Planning to build with 12:1 / DSG 9:1 on my Mk V2 Box.

@Hiroshima_screamer Yeah i wait for that, Thanks anyway. How’s are your DSG man?

@BigWeetBix Going to be SLR + DSG 9:1 and M170 Spring .

1 Like

Yeah all good, I might throw in a M190 spring maybe. Only getting 260-270 FPS on the M170, would prefer closer to 300. Probably doesn’t help I’m using a wells cylinder head as it sits further back and I’m pretty sure you loose a tiny bit of cylinder volume.
Also I epoxied the cylinder head into the cylinder, sounds dodgy but it works very well.
Any way this is MK V2 in a SLR

Gen 9 mags won’t fit so you need a wells mag terminal adapter and trim the mag release so it can take wells M4 magazines

The clear receiver looks awesome!

That looks awesome man! So Basicly i need, Nwell Cylinder head, Nozzle, FB Metal T piece? How many meter does the DSG shoot when you are using shorter barrel with 75% ported cylinder?

The porting doesn’t come into play since on a DSG the piston never comes back that far

1 Like

Yes mate its only play for half way cylinder.

That’s what I am saying,The porting won’t make a difference and you need a short barrel because you have very little cylinder volume

1 Like

First build ever doing dsg. Jump right in the deep end with your big balls :grin:

2 Likes

Indeed, more study is needed :rofl:

1 Like

Ok, Understood with that. Short barrel on the list!

1 Like

yeah first time i build DSG. My main blaster always use 12:1 / 13:1.

1 Like

awesome. was assuming your first ever gel blaster build. Made an ass of myself. interested to see end result :+1:

2 Likes