MK47 UBR builds ready for sale

Hey my Dudes

I’ve built my first 4 custom MK47’s and they are ready for action!

I’m yet to upload photos but the descriptions are all done.

Check them out guys!

2 Likes

Is it me or the photos not coming through? Might just be my browser. Can click on the link and read the description but can’t see any photos. The stock blasters on Page 1 all come up, just not the MK customs.

They have no photos yet but I’m working on them now

Some guys actually read the posts :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

need some glasses old man :rofl:

edit: lol @Rattler

2 Likes

It’s called ignorance :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wait did I do something wrong!?

1 Like

No… but @Tiger is obviously too busy to read your comments attached to your post :roll_eyes::joy::+1:

1 Like

BTW @MASTR_BLASTR
Ditch your M series SHS springs in these builds and fit AUSGEL 1.18-1.38 springs according to your desired performance.
Believe me, your gearboxes, customers, performance and your warranties will all love you for it :white_check_mark::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yes, Geneva Convention requires all text ABOVE a link. Once link is clicked, remainder of post does not matter. I mean, they fought wars for your freedom to post on the internet.

4 Likes

You are an idiot my dear Sir :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

What he said seems legit :rofl: :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

2 Likes

Yes, your web site didn’t have any photos, I clicked on the link a hundred times, I even reset the phone and reloaded the operating system but still no photos :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

So you are just as guilty as @Tiger about not reading comments :roll_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

Nah but I love taking the piss out of him when the chance presents itself :+1:

3 Likes

Why ausgel springs? What’s the big deal between the springs?

1 Like

Higher efficiency and very gentle on the gearbox

2 Likes

Yeh but it’s only an M100 spring!? I’ve had bigger springs in these boxes before and never an issue…

My mate that’s been building customs for years runs M100 springs in his builds and has never had a problem or return…

m spring are generally my preferred spring for aggressively short stoked builds due to their linear coils
ausgel work much more efficiently with ssg builds not overly short stoked ect a comparable ausgel say 1,18 for the same fps will have a increased rof and lower amp draw=more efficient less work for motor to start pulling back just a better choice

1 Like

Tell me what you think of the muzzles?

Maybe even have a vote?

still need to cut the inner on the bottom right blaster

3 Likes