Monthly GBF decends on HCB

Two polls to help plan up a regular event for the Brisbane (and greater Brisbane) members.

When during the week do you want to group Pew pew?

• Friday Night
  • Saturday Night
  • Sunday

0 voters

What week in the month do you want to Pew pew?

• 1st week of the month
  • 2nd week of the month
  • 3rd week of the month
  • 4th week of the month

0 voters

I want to pew pew all the minutes of all the days in all the weeks

5 Likes

I can only go week by week at this stage. But I’d probably try for Saturday nighrs

1 Like

We’re looking to find a common one day a month game where they majority of us can attend

The players in Saturday night were superior to Sunday

2 Likes

Saturday nights won’t run into the armoured heaven crew booking out most of the slots too

1 Like

I was just telling my gf on my birthday last Monday that the happiest thing that could ever happen to me would be to come up and play with you lot. One day next year I’ll have to make the drive…
:kissing_heart::heart::grin::+1:t3:

2 Likes

@Arty_Marty You weren’t telling me that at all! Hang on. Are you seeing someone else!? You… you… you gorgeous mohawked bastard!!

Seriously though, we’d love to have you come up to play with us. That would be an absolute highlight…

2 Likes

Well first of all, happy belated birthday!
But do let us know when you manage to come up here! I want to make sure I can reschedule any other plans.

2 Likes

Saturday Night is looking the goods.

You and me both !!

1 Like

You’re taking the piss aren’t you…I get it. Highlight… . :rofl:

download~2

That’s so sweet guys… Don’t want to hijack this thread, but I’ll just say that you’ll all get plenty of warning (so you all get a chance to put a few (hundred) rounds into me.)

2 Likes