Most accurate blaster challenge

I’m interested in how accurate these blasters can be. I like the idea of having a forum challenge. The prize will be bragging rights. (The king of accuracy) :joy:. See if we can add a crown to your user name or something :rofl:

If we have a base range of 25m and fire at A4 or A3 target. Take 10 shots. Post a photo/video of your results. Whatever blaster setup you feel necessary. Honesty would be key here!

Who’s in?

I’ll post a pic tomorrow if I get time to get the ball rolling.

4 Likes

how do one messure 25M with out a tape measure or ruler :sweat_smile:?

However you see fit. Ruler might take a while though. :rofl: Or just 25 steps? If you don’t own a tape.

25m is equal to 50 large steps :rofl:

5 Likes

i dont think my backyard is that big O_O

My backyard is 45m :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That’s mad! I want

What happens if you hit something?
How durable are they?

All who don’t have enough room will have to go to Rattlers. :joy:

3 Likes

You just put new props on a go again

1 Like

thats a cool drone vid, is the micro too small to have a go pro session mounted on it? that way to can avoid using the low quality footage from your fpv feed

O_o nice control
and that’s not a backyard, that’s a bloody park :joy:
i can’t imagine doing the lawn for that backyard… its so big = .=

Yes it is tiny , that video is live feed recorded

1 Like

Rattler you can have a 40m target to even it up

1 Like

This is a tiny micro and virtually indestructible.

3 Likes

Oh yeah hobble the old guy :rofl:

2 Likes

good control you have though. my mate uses an alien rr5 with a session attached. we 3d printed the mount to it. I use a mavic pro myself as i’m more shots and range rather than high speed and power loops. although i love both still :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcsIe1Uj-tLJtUisBnY-U1w?view_as=subscriber this is my drone channel if you ever get bored. no shameless self promotion here guys :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice !
There is pretty well nothing I don’t fly , 45years plus flying RC, I usually fly every week but our club is closed atm so bored shitless on the weekends , that being said every single blaster I have is in completely sorted and waiting to inflict pain :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

i loved flight from day 0. Its the alure of a task humans are not meant to do. To be fair i have been a little wreckless with how/where i fly, but its only as i trust my current drone so much that i feel confident i can keep it safe and others safe from it. many,many others would disagree with my logic and as far as black and white regulations go they are in their right too. Gel blasters are a way cheaper hobby at least so far but the rabbit hole runs deep.

1 Like

Drones are too slow… and not very ‘aerobatic’… and they can’t carry much weight…evidently? eek lie emo laughing (1)

2 Likes