MP5K GBB - Predelivery & First Impressions

Just a space to discuss etc.

They are also available through some other stores.

3 Likes

Might be for the HQ MP5K?

https://vipertac.com.au/shop/ols/products/nwell-hk-mp5k

With the issues going on with the gbb pistols I imagine we’ll see the same with the smg’s. Stock up on spares now I say.

2 Likes

Anywhere else but CEH is my advice mate… I have a huge complaint being redrafted for the accc and oft regarding command . Mabey go with someone who’s reputable and has a track record to actually deliver pre orders. Which is really only 2 or 3 companies Azraels and tacedge. I wanted one until I seen who was preordering them.

2 Likes

Agree why pre-order? I’d prefer the suppliers to have stock on the shelves before buying especially now after all the supplier issues and the problematic nature of current offerings.

3 Likes

Big Boss Tactical from WA seem ok? I have ordered once from them before.

Jesus Christ! $119 for a fkn 35rd magazine? Yeah, you guys can have it. I’ll stick with mechanisms that doesn’t require me to harvest my duplicate organs.

8 Likes

thats gas in a nutshell

2 Likes

This is the problem.
4. Refunds will only be given in the event the item is not delivered. Store credit or a Refund minus a 25% Cancellation fee be issued for all cancellation requests at our sole discretion.

It needs to read something like this…
Full refunds will be issued if the item is not in store by 31st Jan.
Should the stock be delayed, customers who agree to wait an extra 60 days will be issued a gift voucher to the value of 5% of the pre-order price.
Cancellations prior to 31st Jan will receive a store credit less a 10% administration fee.

4 Likes

A MP5K with a quick PDW conversion is one of the Blasters to complete my Holly Trinity. I’ve researched the AEG versions, some good, some bad, all spoken for, none for me. Then I heard about these dropping and a cursory view at the unit and the price later, I was in. Then I watched a bunch of youtubes on the AS parent, and my yea swung to a nay and that nay crushed a dream. Who knows, I might still, more investigation to come.

1 Like

The SRC version seems to be a good base model. Would the PDW guard need to be metal for for trinity or would nylon suffice?

I shoulda made myself clearer. Although a few Blasters I have, I’m building three knock outs, the Holy Trinity so to speak, well, how I speak anyhow. An ‘all out’ M4, a Glock, and a Subby, the dream a MP5kPDW. ‘All out’ doesn’t reflect the performance but more so the lengths gone to, the materials selected, the spec list, the attention to detail, the finish, the accessories, and the like.

I’ve looked at the other MP5’s on the market, some appeal, some just don’t, but I’m patient.

This is a forum members version, sweet, add a Stock, add a Supp, sweeter.

4 Likes

In every way that SRC would make a great base model to build upon, in every way. The Shell and the Handguard in Nylon would suit me just fine. I have a tricked out UMP and even though a Metal Handguard exists I’ve decided to remain Polymer. That’s one of the deciding factors with the hesitation with the Preorder in question, it’s ABS, and not Metal or even Nylon.

1 Like

@SlingShot

1 Like

@SlingShot says polymer here hmm :sweat_smile: