My brand new AK mag from CEH 💚 Ipswich guys were awesome

Some how I think something’s missing. I was wondering why the brand new mag I bought wouldn’t feed. Pity I didn’t get a receipt, still I don’t think they’d help even if I did.

Does anyone know if I can buy this missing gear separately

please

2 Likes

Yer something is missing there. Hittup CEH and show them the transaction on your banking just to prove your a customer bud. It’s an obvious dud. Failing that those are generic parts which I think you could use from any ol mag.

1 Like

Those bastards they killed Kenny, i mean aliens stole your cog or something to that effect… :unamused:

2 Likes

Yeah cheers I’ll give it a long shot. I’m a noob I bought one metal mag then a week later this one. I don’t have spare to pull apart or I would

I know CEH have not got a squeaky clean reputation but I’ve taken a few things in for exchange etc, and not been questioned on it.
Try to see the same sales person and just explain the situation.
Gotta try that first I reckon

2 Likes

Disappointing.
Just return as faulty.

Otherwise, some old farts here have been cutting mags to combine them with drums meaning they’ll have leftover mag mechanisms in their parts bin.

1 Like

Disappointing alright, been in the hobby a month I’ve been to the shop for warranty more than purchases, that’s across the board too no specific store. I’ve been flying racing drones for ages now I buy bulk stuff out of China I’ve never had this many issues

Go see the literal person that sold it to you. Explain it’s not feeding. Ask them to test it. Take a bank statement showing your purchase.

DO NOT TELL THEM YOU OPENED IT UP. They will say it voided warranty. Play dumb. When they test it and it doesn’t feed they’ll either open it themselves and fix or more likely just swap it out.

5 Likes

So I spoke to them on the phone, explained I paid cash and didn’t get a receipt (yes, definitely learnt my lesson there) apparently I’m taking is back for a replacement when I can get over there :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There you go, pita that it’s a trip over again but at least you’ll get it sorted!
Maybe need to buy some more parts or another blaster just to make it worth the trip??

It’s nice when they can be reasonable. Though I’d go sooner rather than later before they forget especially with no receipt.

1 Like

Yeah nah I just spent $550 on a blaster there and got home opened the box and it was faulty. Apparently I was lucky they did a clean swap instead of booking it in for repair :joy:

It seriously amazes me how some retailers operate. They should be trying their best to make you feel happy about the exchange and not like they done you a favour! Every customer counts. Anyway at least you’ll get your mag sorted.

1 Like

I take it this time you tested it before leaving.

1 Like

So they guys at Ipswich are legends, no receipt, paid cash, plus they knew I’d opened it and still just swap me a new one. Every other store needs to be more like them.

1 Like