New Full Metal Kublai/CYMA Mk18 General Questions

i just dont want to mix and match my mags yknow, it comes with metal stanag and would rather stick to one, but i understand what ur saying and might buy the p mags since they hold more

1 Like

cheers m8, might have ask the store :slight_smile:

1 Like

Follow up off this - I’ve got a Kublai and I’m using the LDT HK416 nylon ones. I’ve noticed they lock in but then you can slightly pull down on them and sometimes they don’t feed unless you’re holding them - is this the same issue you’re referring to?

1 Like

Yes, the placement of the notch in the side of the mag means it sits lower in the magwell so unless you change the t-piece there is a gap that can cause misfeeding. I imagine your pushing the mag higher allows it to interface properly with the t-piece so it will feed.

1 Like

You are an absolute life saver haha been having all kinds of hell with my K3 and that was the final issue that wasn’t fixed!

2 Likes

There was a mod for the Cyma, essentially a 3d printed attachment, that allowed the use of the LDT mags in the blaster. I think it was 3kmods that sold it.

I ended up changing the t-piece for a LDT one. Not sure how easy that is in the Kublai, it was a drop in replacement in the Cyma.

1 Like

I dunno I just used a warinterest mag in mates Cyma shorty last weekend worked fine. :man_shrugging: I know nothing besides it worked faultless for 2 days.

2 Likes

https://forum.gelblasterforum.com/t/ideal-aftermarket-mags-for-acr-j10/5520/11?u=torc

A pic comparing the Cyma to the J10 mag catch location in this thread. Don’t have a Warinterest/LDT one on hand to compare, but the pmags at least seem to work in the same blasters that the Gen8 mags work in (I use Gen8s almost exclusively now because they’re cheap and they feed better than other mags in my blasters).

1 Like

do you know how to fit a hopup in the barrel ? and what hopup?