New showroom, Shark and XTP in the wild!

Bloody hell what a crazy week! Been working 14 hrs a day 7 days a week to get the shop to a state to open, then the pistols picked up the afternoon before open day, open day a complete crazy day with no eftpos terminal then no computer for a couple more days. Losing my mind…seriously. Finally got the last out. Not sure preorders are a good idea anymore. lol

17 Likes

Well done mate. You must be wrecked. Just got my shipping email as well.

Keeeeen

1 Like

Thank you mate :+1: you pulled it off… well done and congrats

1 Like

You did well Brent. You made a lot of big kids happy. :slight_smile:

Only do preorders for forum uses? Lol. We love you long time.

3 Likes

Haha. Yeah its going great but the whole team is quite wrecked. Been such a toll on the family of all of us but we wanted something special and not like every other gel blaster retailer so didnt want to compromise. Worked out well but the stress… Been operating out of home for so long

4 Likes

So since your here can you let us know if you removed the co2 bulb and sent the pistol orders express as requested ?

1 Like

Good question Rattler. This is the only thing left that concerns me. Otherwise I’m happy as Larry or Steve.

Unfortunately due to the sheer volume we could find a way to get through 600+ orders, remove some, create new shipments for the co2, set to express and send. Would still be going through them this weekend.

3 Likes

We didn’t want the bulb just wanted the pistols, and with the postal system at the moment it means we will be waiting up to a week or more now :frowning:
Will you be refunding the extra postage?
I personally paid a lot of express for 3 separate orders.

3 Likes

Absolutely will refund it all bud. Send me your order numbers and will make sure but going through all of them anyway.

3 Likes

When will you be restocking? will you be looking at bringing in a 2011 sti TTi as well?

Yes that is coming in too. Early Aug.

3 Likes

Are you doing the baba yaga version as well or another brand?

I’d love to see the mk23 non blowback co2 pistol, and the AAP-01

6 Likes

Hence the preference for soft openings before the official ones. :sunglasses:

I love soft openings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

5 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

Yes baba yaga is coming, just making sure it is up to standard first.

Please get the AAP-01 (see about 5 posts above this for photo)
Even kickingmustang on youtube said it’s amazing for accuracy and quality.

And it’s also =>> not another glock lookalike <<=

2 Likes