New users Bundaberg, Qld

G’day all. I’m introducing myself and hve been into modding Nerf guns when that was a fad. I joined in gaming with a few blokes from the wife’s office and my son and his mates. On this note, an ex RAN was the best player and he was no sring chicken as am I.:sunglasses:

A query: does anyone have a url/email fot the newly opened Susan River Gel community?

They dont have a proper website its just on facebook
I’m from hervey bay and have just got into gel balling

1 Like

Thanks Angus. We’re aware of the FB page now. Son and I went to Donnybrook n Sunday. First time gel balling nd really looking forward to Susan River.
I’ll be in Atherton over Easter as the Mt Garnet community is honoring my Great Uncle’s service in WW1.
Meanwhile we’re getting our kit sorted and will be at Susie after the ANZAC commemorations.
Hope to meet you the there. We’ll be Team Wolf.
Cheers
Allan.:sunglasses:

1 Like

G’day Allan
I’m at South Kolan and am seriously thinking of starting a club so I can open my property to players and be insured. I’m going to start building a course for me and my mates anyway as we have twenty five acres of scrub and forest to play with. I’ll keep you posted.

Take care
Darren

2 Likes

My son and I would definitely be interested in such a project, Darren.

Mate I know it’s short notice but we will be having a battle at our place on Sunday, it’s only a practice run but you and your son are welcome. Let me know and I’ll give you details

Regards
Darren

1 Like

Yep, send us the deets. Been awaiting your info.
allanleigh@bigpond.com

I’m at Delan interested for my sons keep me posted

G’day Shannon
Sorry I didn’t see your message until today, this forumis bad with notifications.
I’ll add you on face book so you can see when I let everyone know when we are playing.
Take Care
Darren