New WE TECH HI-CAPA‘s 2011/1911

Something different to the Glock’s

WE have 1911 pistol coming out our wazzoooooo and dont ihobby have a new shipment as WELL i think its GOLDEN keep an EAGLE eye out for a bargain when they cannot sell

just watch out for the Hi-Crappa model

also M4A1 have a bunch as well

Pistols galore,

But where’s the makarov?! :angry:

1 Like

I’ll take one, $200 is my price. Which retailer is keen for the cash? :joy::joy::joy:

They named them Dinosaur :sauropod: :t_rex: names but I don’t see a TYGA :tiger2:

I’m thinking of either one of the WE-TECH 4.3 or the JG 4.3.

Anyone have any experience with the two and have a recommendation?

Cheers

I think it’s cool they’re select fire semi/full auto. Not something that exists in real steel 1911’s.

I have same dilemma. Was going to pick up the JG 4.3 tomorrow but like the look of the Azraels Wetech 4.3 Original.

Interesting that both JG and WE 4.3 have fixed barrel like Golden Eagles. Wonder if the WE and JG come from the same manufacturer?

John Dillinger “am I a joke to you?”38superdillinger1-300x253

Apologies for the Reddit link but this gal picked a JG, and gave both a first impression review and a ‘few days later’ one.

I think they’re the last two posts.

1 Like

Perhaps we’ve found a good use for the front picatinny

1 Like

Is the azrael 4.3 the same as the one sold at tac edge? Azrael say 2011 and tac edge is 1911 but they look the same

2011 is just a hip term for the modernised 1911. Main difference is double stack and two part frame.

1 Like

Ah ok so they are a different model? Thought if they were the same I’d just pick up the one from Tac Edge

If it’s this one WE Tech Hi-Capa 4.3 Original M1911 Gas Blowback Gel Blaster Pistol - B – Tactical Edge Hobbies

It says “Magazine type: Hi-Capa” so it’s the same.

Hi-Capa means 2011 / double stack mags.

WE TECH HI-CAPA 4.3 ORIGINAL M1911 GAS BLOWBACK GEL BLASTER from TEH is the same as WE TECH HI-CAPA 4.3 ORIGINAL from Azraels

Here’s a quick look at the features of these from Evike

I’ve never been real impressed by the JG hicappa. Nothing bad to say about performance from what I read. I just didn’t like the feel.of it in my hand enough to own one.

Ok sweet! Think I’ll drop by TEH tomorrow. Azraels don’t have there’s stocked yet. Was just wondering given one titles them 1911 and the other 2011