New Wells G36 v3

Just received my Wells G36 v3 and its doing fine. As mentioned by others it feels a little heavy on the front. However overall it’s fun and I paid a little over $126 with Express post. Overall I am having happy days.Have a great week.

6Uploading: 20200221_213353-1.jpg…

3 Likes

May I as where from @Hozay50?

A very underrated well made blaster, robust and problem free, I have an early model and love it, so much so it’s often the first blaster I choose. Zhendou have them listed for $124.99 (Aust stock)… Free postage if you spend $30 or more and if you purchase 3 things in total you get a further 20% off. So if you purchased the G36C an 2 bags of gels (66c each) for $1.32 you’ll get it all for under $100 delivered, what a bargain!

1 Like

toyandhobbywarehouse7 on Ebay,have purchased most of my blasters from them.Mention PYEAH during check-out in the Coupon section to have G36 v3 reduced from $149 to $127 with Express Post.I ordered 7am Thursday morning and received the package 8am the next day interstate.Always happy with them except for their overpriced ARP9 I got that from Armoured Heaven.Have pics of my set on here.Take care.

2 Likes

is the shell still hard ABS or is the black shell Nylon ?

I was looking at the clear receiver one, but that black is much nicer👍

Don’t quote me on this but I think the Black is nylon, the clear is hard abs. I have the clear model but plan on painting it. It’s a nice little blaster with a cool mag setup being able to clip 2 together without a mag coupler.

1 Like

Yeah Clear V2 was my very first blaster, my original one broke but i have another one since i had a heap of the mags. Onthy thing i noticed on the V2 transparent mags is the coupler clips arent moulded they are glues & the glue sometimes breaks.

Anyways I just ordered a Black V3 and some mags cos… G36… and the 3DG one looks like its never coming.

Finally painted the ole girl up.

2 Likes

Looks fantastic,love the two tone color outlay.“Wells” done.Sorry dad joke.Amazing…

2 Likes