Hi all, for sale is this xyl arp9.
Location: Brisbane (happy to post to where ever).
Never taken to a game. This was my first gel blaster and has probably had approx 5-6 magazines worth of shooting out of it in the backyard.
I find LiPo batteries a hassle and a little worrisome so I have decided it isn’t for me. Maybe one day will go for a Co2 or green gas rifle if/when they arrive.
Want to sell the whole lot, not individual items.
- 1x XYL ARP9
- 1x AT1000
- 2x Magazines (ordered a 3rd magazine from Zhenduo on May19, can send this too when it arrives)
- 4x barrel extensions (these were needed for the tracer unit because the handguard was too small)
- 3x metal side rails (installed already, the stock plastic/nylon ones were bad)
- 1x Tactical KeyMod Vertical Grip
- 1x spare t-piece
- 1x B6 imax battery charger
- 1x 1200maH 11.1v Turnigy battery
- 1x 2200maH 7.4v Turnigy battery (never used, this has XT60 connectors, the blaster has mini tamiya)
Can throw in these if you want them:
- 1x speed loader bottle
- 1x ArmourTech Ultra (opened packet, probably 80% full)
Now the thing is I have opened this blaster up. I opened it up to remove the crappy blue dummy bolt. You can see it in this teardown video.
I also was told by another chap on these forums that gluing the inner barrel to the t-piece made this thing shoot like a laser so I have also done that. It did nothing for accuracy as far as I can see. The spare t-piece is there if you don’t like this though, you’ll just need a new inner barrel.