Now taking pre-orders?

Hi, I just saw one which is up now and it say that they are $240 is that right for the 3DG G17

Is that TacToys price?

Yes why? is that wrong or something

Because I feel like if it is that price I shouldn’t be bothered in buying it

Yer I’d wait mate. There hasn’t been any news of a fix for these yet.

I can’t wait to get my hands on this one

Do you know why they are so expensive and where you could get them cheaper from.

Is anyone close to releasing these yet I need one in my life

Mines still broken , just try it not more than one minute then not works , still wait for factory to send replacement parts .By the way , it is the first bulk lot that I got from .

3 Likes

Where did you get it from

I am in China and get from the factory

Iv been dying to get my hands on one here in Australia :australia:

Limited mag capacity but I like that it’s electric although max fps is low compared to the gas counterparts.
Ad says V4.
That’s either a good thing or not in something not yet released.
Anyone know the diff between versions?
Are they upgrades or just all bug fixes?

I think they where originally for air. soft and has been changed for gels

The price is not too bad considering the prices for AEG stuff overseas and our falling dollar.

Hi , I know that tac toys are releasing the 3DG GEN 3 END OF THE MONTH, THEY SAY THAT ALL THE FAULTS HAVE BEEN WORKED OUT, HAVE CHECKED THE NET AND HAVE FOUND NOTHING ABOUT ANY FIXES.

Was there anything on youtube?

No., I’ve searched hi and low , nil weather it was gen 2 or gen 1 , tac toys say yes all fixed , we shall see .

1 Like

Hi there fred I had the same problem but found out by a video from tac toys that the one they are selling is a completely new mould. And all the fixes have been worked out, it also looks the exact same which is good

Kiss ya coin goodbye…may as well throw ya money in the bin. This 3dg is nothing but complete garbage…go back and read the fps…aside form all the dramas it has just trying to work. Get a P1 and enjoy…