PEQs? Differences

Hi,

I’m looking to buy one for my m4, but there seems to be 2 levels of pricing. Even at the same stores.
Haven’t had an answer from them, but was wondering if anyone had any experience.

Looking here there is no info about the possible difference.
https://www.monkeemods.com/wbb/index.php?route=product/search&search=PEQ

Just wondering if one is better built than the other.

Thanks.

The higher priced ones probably have IR lasers rather than visible. The cheapest ones are usually just dummies. I’ve got a dummy one on order for my M4 as I want to move the battery to the front and out of the buffer tube (AEG style).

3 Likes

I got one of these for $50.

Good luck.

1 Like

Yes, that might be the case. Thanks

Thanks.
I’ve decided to go for a more expensive one, and see if there is anything particularly different about it.

Received my PEQ from asftAsia.
Very impressed! Looks and feels very authentic. At least like I would expect a real one to be.
It is all aluminium too. No plastic at all.

1 Like

Mate can you post a link to the one you got and a photo or two :pray:

Here’s the one I bought.
http://www.asiaairsoft.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=7630

I can post some pics later.

1 Like

Here’s some pics.

4 Likes

Nice, a DBAL-A2 model. Have ordered a LLM01 myself (laser light module).
Does the elevation & windage adjustments work ok for the laser ? I also have a DBAL-PL copy, well made but the laser adjustments are total crap.

I’ve only played a little with the laser alignment so far, but it seems to be solid enough.

I hope it is solid, that seems fairly pricey if l followed the link correctly.

Does anyone know what model the ADF are/were using as part of the Ninnox kit, l just knew it as an NAD, and has anyone found a replica as l,d like to do an F88.

PEQ-2A is the laser aiming device they use.
Lots of copies of these to be found on Ali Express.

Not sure it’s the same thing, ours are alot simpler with no switches etc, expect for adjusting the fall of shot

Here a bad pic of an issued NAD we use/ used.20200120_234618

Ok, cool. Night Aiming Device, made by Bae.
Introduced in 1999. But cannot find any other info yet, apart from one crap photo of it…

That’s the guy there!

I haven’t seen it copied yet

Yup, it was a little pricey. To be honest, it’s really 99% aesthetic. I doubt I’ll ever use the laser in actual blasting.
The whole darn thing is now so heavy I think I’ll have to build an all nylon one for practical use. :grin:

Yeah l did an M4 with metal bits all over it and now l don’t think it’s practical for gaming, but looks great as a 1:1 model.

1 Like